Carlisle vs. Alto

FearTheSpear78

Game day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

12 hours ago, Crawford said:

I wasn't expecting Alto to be on the losing end already this season after their good season last year. Are they rebuilding this season?

I'm taking the Indians 

Yep Crawford,they grad 16-18 seniors last year...takes a minute to get rolling again. If I remember correctly alto had a good group of young ones onJV last season,so maybe not so much rebuilding as teaching youngsters hard lessons at accelerated speeds.you know,getting rapped across the beak and learning to fight under them Friday night lights.✌️

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Carlisle bout to throttle Allllto mercilessly 

We don’t need anyone’s mercy lol. Our kids aren’t going to lay down and sure won’t ask for mercy lol. May not come out on top, but they will play hard till it’s over. Love the -29 rating you got by the way buddy. Lol

• Like 1

Sure hope this thread dont go south,football got nuthin to do with mercy,its about common sense and focus,we took a beating last year because alto was the better team and we lost focus and made mistakes ...lol,they didn’t give second chances.it is what it is,maybe we will be the better team this year,we’ll find out Friday...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

We don’t need anyone’s mercy lol. Our kids aren’t going to lay down and sure won’t ask for mercy lol. May not come out on top, but they will play hard till it’s over. Love the -29 rating you got by the way buddy. Lol

Didn’t get timpson’s mercy . Yea ppl really hate the truth . That’s why I got that great rating 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

That's one of the things about being a traditionally good program, when you are having a difficult time everyone comes out of the woodwork to take shots.  

I have been have been on alllto’s case for a while now . 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

7 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

That's one of the things about being a traditionally good program, when you are having a difficult time everyone comes out of the woodwork to take shots.  

What I said is these kids don’t need nor do they want anyone’s mercy. Taking shots is expected. We got plenty lined up to do that after all the years of whoopings we’ve handed out. It is what it is. But mercy??? Nah. Never gonna want any of that from anyone out there. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

What I said is these kids don’t need nor do they want anyone’s mercy. Taking shots is expected. We got plenty lined up to do that after all the years of whoopings we’ve handed out. It is what it is. But mercy??? Nah. Never gonna want any of that from anyone out there. 

Things will turn hopefully sooner then later. These guys are young but they know the tradition that comes with being on the field in Alto. This year may be a roller coaster for sure but they will get it together. 

I never pick against the Jackets and I’ll take them by 3 this week. Hopefully we see a little more life from them this game. Will be tough one for sure. 

So glad we have the live stream so I’ll be watching from West Texas. Really hope UIL decides to continue that from now on. Not just for my sake but for many people that can’t make the games before. I set it up for my grandparents to watch last week and they loved it. My grandmother hasn’t made a game in a few years and she misses it.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Things will turn hopefully sooner then later. These guys are young but they know the tradition that comes with being on the field in Alto. This year may be a roller coaster for sure but they will get it together. 

I never pick against the Jackets and I’ll take them by 3 this week. Hopefully we see a little more life from them this game. Will be tough one for sure. 

So glad we have the live stream so I’ll be watching from West Texas. Really hope UIL decides to continue that from now on. Not just for my sake but for many people that can’t make the games before. I set it up for my grandparents to watch last week and they loved it. My grandmother hasn’t made a game in a few years and she misses it.

We won’t be able to live stream this week from Carlisle. Not enough signal there.