Carlisle vs. Alto

FearTheSpear78

Game day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

3 hours ago, Cherokee603 said:

First game I’m home from work and gonna miss because of this corona ####, but on the bright side If the NFHs website shows the game I’ll have it on the big screen and a fridge full of tasty delights 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️

You back on those Capri-suns? Your wife know about this. I’m not a snitch but......lol

39 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Man that 2018 game though. Lord they blew the doors off of us. What made it so bad was that we had some great athletes on the field as well. The Carlisle qb was very very very good and a real problem for us. Also had a couple good receivers to have to deal with. That game was hard to watch and honestly the only game I have ever left from early. 

That 2018 Carlisle was legit, thought that was there year, That QB could do it all

13 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

This. Get better every week. Work hard. Keep your chin up. Take your lumps, but get better. Don’t give up. Play hard. Hustle. Give great effort. Heart. Nine sophomores and most juniors with now 2 games of varsity experience against great competition. Build each week, pick each other up. I 💯 percent believe our time will come. Never.Give.Up.

Coaches are working their butts off. Couldn’t be more proud of the leadership and what they do on a daily basis to build these young men. We will continue to work AND IMPROVE. The rest will take care of itself. 

I have never seen alto give up. I don't think they know how.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Well I hope not! Just trying to encourage them during this season of growth. This group has never been 0-2. Gotta figure it all out and keep on keeping on. Lol

I think y'all will be in the hunt in district at least for one of the playoff spots. We are in the same boat as y'all. We lost our complete starting backfield. We lost 17 or 18 seniors. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Maybe they should let the Alto crew set up in the home side press box and use their WiFi to stream live? Probably too late to make that happen, but just a thought. Our crew has been up and going with the equipment for 3 weeks and had good success. 🤷‍♂️

I wish they could set up somewhere and broadcast for those that can’t be there