Carlisle vs. Alto

FearTheSpear78

Game day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

On 9/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, Alto2621 said:

I’ve been a regular since I was born and even though there’s a ticket limit I will be sitting in the parking lot to hear my brother’s name over the loud speaker!! No one can kick me out of the parking lot 😂😂 Let’s go JACKETS!! 🐝

Alto2621, if my wife don't go to the game I will let you have her ticket. I will post on here if that situation arises. What do ya say?

31 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Alto2621, if my wife don't go to the game I will let you have her ticket. I will post on here if that situation arises. What do ya say?

Oh my! This is so nice!! We actually found a couple tickets for me and my other brother! Thank you so much though! :) 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 10:17 PM, Alto2621 said:

I’ve been a regular since I was born and even though there’s a ticket limit I will be sitting in the parking lot to hear my brother’s name over the loud speaker!! No one can kick me out of the parking lot 😂😂 Let’s go JACKETS!! 🐝

Alto2621, if my wife don't go to the game I will let you have her ticket. I will post on here if that situation arises. What do ya say?

1 minute ago, Alto2621 said:

Oh my! This is so nice!! We actually found a couple tickets for me and my other brother! Thank you so much though! :) 

Good deal, I don't think she is gonna miss tonight anyway. She did mention she might back out earlier tho.

• Like 1