LE vs Jefferson

Liger01

Liberty Eylau vs Jefferson   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• LE
    • Jefferson

13 hours ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

I would have started him at LE on varsity as an 8th grader.  Their season could not have turned out any worse than it did.  I would doubt that PG hcoach would want to go through growing pains two years straight but the young man is good.

i get why the kids are transferring but i wish this would stop. 

21 hours ago, jaxLEe said:

I wish it would stop to.to many le kids at pg.

i just never thought i would see le kids transfering to pg. i like pg being good but i dont want that at the expense of le losing players or texas high, redwater,qc, a-high etc.

• Like 1

Kids transferring schools nothing new in TK like yall said been going on for long time but kids are thinking about next level stuff early now they wanna win and win now so let's link up go to school who's winning but over years take look back each school in city has lost some players over times rival or in town schools 

16 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

I don't agree often with him. But LE and Texas High have had their fair share of transfers over the year. 

I agree with that too. It's the luck of the draw and they have the bad hand right now. I was really just talking about calling someone out about whining and that's all he does when it's an LE post lol. 

10 hours ago, txkfan14 said:

Kids go where the winning is occurring. Everything is cyclical. In the early-mid 00s, T High and L-E were doing all the winning. So kids flocked there. Now it’s happening at PG so they go there.

couple more conferences with the uil board and that cycle may end early.