White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Wouldn’t bee surprised if you’re  his “alter ego” u use the emojis like he does and created this account a couple weeks ago. You know ND is struggling when they have to create multiple accounts to keep support up. Looks like the fair weather fans knows what’s coming. Back to the same ole same ole losing ways at ND.

Nah, I'm the one and only me. That's good for you. 

You and your girl ol' Nipples tied the knot yet? 

18 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Hey son!! You must've missed me. Good for you! You've been quiet since last year. You've had your mouth full I guess. 😁

Unfortunately, you're wrong. ND went winless about 5-6 yrs ago. We've forgotten what that feels like from then,  so why don't you remind us how you felt last year. 😉

Yeah I see that y’all had a rough decade. Losing almost 20 games more than y’all won. Goes to show ya not many ppl know much about ND. Your obviously blind too like your alias. I haven’t been quiet. 0-10 or 10-0 I’ll be here. 

15 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

ND Fball history< NIPPLES on a boar hog. In other words ND Fball is USELESS. 

B54335EE-D501-4660-BEDB-36E05F3BF022.jpeg

White Oak is the Michigan of East Texas football. They were amazing before TVs were in color, but lately is kind of “meh”. 

They had a little blip when they got to be 2A, but now they they are back with schools like Gladewater and Tatum.

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

White Oak is the Michigan of East Texas football. They were amazing before TVs were in color, but lately is kind of “meh”. 

They had a little blip when they got to be 2A, but now they they are back with schools like Gladewater and Tatum they will continue to be irrelevant.

LOL with Tadumb in district we made it 5 rounds one year in recent memory, so your comment is irrelevant. We were ranked in the top 5 years after that until our 3000 yard and 3800 all purpose yard Qb broke his collar bone. Educate yourself before ya open ya trap in here. 

How are people rooting for ND when they’ve just been man handled by a team that has 3 wins in 3 years thinking just because we went 0-10 we can’t beat the awesome ND Eagles lol. Come on y’all are letting everyone run all over y’all. Don’t be upset when we do too. 

12 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

LOL with Tadumb in district we made it 5 rounds one year in recent memory, so your comment is irrelevant. We were ranked in the top 5 years after that until our 3000 yard and 3800 all purpose yard Qb broke his collar bone. Educate yourself before ya open ya trap in here. 

We beat the hell outta y'all that year too. We were 10-0, got bounced in a freezing monsoon by Godley in round 2. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We beat the hell outta y'all that year too. We were 10-0, got bounced in a freezing monsoon by Godley in round 2. 

Yeah 42-21, out only regular season loss and we nearly beat Cameron that year too. First half was ours and the second half was theirs which won them the game. Ppl on here acting like because we went 0-10 last year it erases what we’ve done in recent memory and way back when. Lol what has ND EVER done? Haven’t even gotten outa the region. 

9 minutes ago, Eagle1906 said:

Hey @TTman7 how did that meet up go last year with those 2 WO faithfuls go after the WO game? 

2 part answer...

Ol' Racer and I met up around 3rd quarter. Shook hands and had a friendly chat for about a quarter. Had to buy him a tootsie pop at the concession stand to calm him down...kinda nervous. I think my beard intimidated him. Nice guy...nothing like he acts on here. 😁👀

Ol' nipples or WhippersnapperO or whatever she calls herself now...different story. She's ALL MOUTH. Went radio silent during the game and refused to meet. Then after the game, she was a punk and refused to eat her crow. Typical keyboard warrior type. Go figure. 

• LOL! 2