White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

10 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I don’t remember a winless year in there. And Finney actually pulled us from the ashes a few years ago. Also, before 2012 we were in a district with Paris, LE, PG, etc.. battling way above our weight class. 2014-2016 was just ugly. 
that’s enough about the past tho, I like talking about right now 

We like to talk about the past around here, unless you are like us and our past is horrific.

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol id like talking about the now too if I was a MV Tiger. That bi district rd though from 2016 with finned at the helm was a good one for us with our soph JV QB. He set some records that game. I’d be butthurt too.

How was that 2017 year losing to Commerce in the first round as the 1 seed. Always over hyped and under deliver. Btw MV throttled commerce that year in district 

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

How was that 2017 year losing to Commerce in the first round as the 1 seed. Always over hyped and under deliver. Btw MV throttled commerce that year in district 

Fighting 30 MPH sustained wind with a freshman kicker. We went for 1 instead of 2. Also our star QB threw 2 int’s in the second half. Wind was terrible, but we couldn’t stop their RB. I think commerce made it to the third round anyways. It wasn’t like they weren’t a powder puff. MV middle name is mediocre. Barley having winning seasons. I see plenty of 1-9 2-8 and two 0-10. Don’t act all high and mighty over there when your program has 90+ more losses than ours. Itd take 20 years to get to yalls level of mediocrity.😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Fighting 30 MPH sustained wind with a freshman kicker. We went for 1 instead of 2. Also our star QB threw 2 int’s in the second half. Wind was terrible, but we couldn’t stop their RB. I think commerce made it to the third round anyways. It wasn’t like they weren’t a powder puff. MV middle name is mediocre. Barley having winning seasons. I see plenty of 1-9 2-8 and two 0-10. Don’t act all high and mighty over there when your program has 90+ more losses than ours. Itd take 20 years to get to yalls level of mediocrity.😂😂😂

What teams on current schedule do y’all have winning record against. 

Also teams can’t talk about their past but you can if it fits your narrative. Sure you aren’t from California?

14 minutes ago, WOhorns said:

What do you do for your football program besides spit a bunch of bs out on smoaky forums? 

What else is there to do besides spit out bs on smoaky forums? I could go around thumbs downing everything that hurts my feelings like you. I bet that’s loads of fun. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I could be like a WO snowflake and get offended because I have a special needs grandchild, but nah. They take stuff personal, we don’t. 

Facts. Or you could of gave him the ol thumbs down. That would of been right up her alley.