White Oak at New Diana-

JoeRoughneck

Week 4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Diana Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Fighting 30 MPH sustained wind with a freshman kicker. We went for 1 instead of 2. Also our star QB threw 2 int’s in the second half. Wind was terrible, but we couldn’t stop their RB. I think commerce made it to the third round anyways. It wasn’t like they weren’t a powder puff. MV middle name is mediocre. Barley having winning seasons. I see plenty of 1-9 2-8 and two 0-10. Don’t act all high and mighty over there when your program has 90+ more losses than ours. Itd take 20 years to get to yalls level of mediocrity.😂😂😂

That’s alright... we can worry about this year and plan on playing in November and December while y’all are getting an early start in basketball just so you can get whooped at another sport. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Karen, your dude invited us back. We can leave sure but who wants to watch y’all talk about who’s gonna swing the pillow harder Friday night. 

EB trying to act all tough like he or his eagles havent’t been in a pillow fight. We’ve all had down years 

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

That’s alright... we can worry about this year and plan on playing in November and December while y’all are getting an early start in basketball just so you can get whooped at another sport. 

We’ve all taken whoopins in every sport. Every team has been whooped before. Y’all just a lot more than others.

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

You’re right, I’ll enjoy watching my team play and you can keep wishing you had teams of the past 

Only thing I’m wishing for is more low IQ band wagoners like yourself to join in when the going is good. Fair weather over there this year? I see you joined SDC in 2018. Let’s see you last on the bandwagon after Briles leaves and y’all are back to the 2-8 and 1-9 seasons. 

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

And some more than others. We’re usually pretty good in all the other sports though. 

We were once considered a Vball school according to EB. When we had Hood scoring 50 PPG though that wasn’t talked about much. This Tiger dude probably doesn’t know we’ve won state titles in nearly every school program you can think of including a Lone star cup. All he knows is his team is winning now and WO beat the snot out of them in 2016 which is the reason for his butt hurt.

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Only thing I’m wishing for is more low IQ band wagoners like yourself to join in when the going is good. Fair weather over there this year? I see you joined SDC in 2018. Let’s see you last on the bandwagon after Briles leaves and y’all are back to the 2-8 and 1-9 seasons. 

Not a bandwagoner, joined a few years after I graduated when my little brother was playing on the team. Now my oldest started school at MV so I should be around for a while 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We were once considered a Vball school according to EB. When we had Hood scoring 50 PPG though that wasn’t talked about much. This Tiger dude probably doesn’t know we’ve won state titles in nearly every school program you can think of including a Lone star cup. All he knows is his team is winning now and WO beat the snot out of them in 2016 which is the reason for his butt hurt.

What’s your reason for your butthurt? 

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We got a lot of good coaches that were former Roughneck players. Our VB team has the potential to win it all this year or next. Basketball will take a step back probably. Baseball is loaded. Our junior class is probably the most talented class to come through Sabine overall. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

We got a lot of good coaches that were former Roughneck players. Our VB team has the potential to win it all this year or next. Basketball will take a step back probably. Baseball is loaded. Our junior class is probably the most talented class to come through Sabine overall. 

There were some good MV Sabine basketball games the last couple years in the playoffs

Just now, Blazin97 said:

There were some good MV Sabine basketball games the last couple years in the playoffs

The year y’all beat us and went on to state we felt like we had a team to win it all. The last 2 years we haven’t been able to get past Tatum and that’s likely to be the case the next few years as well.