Henderson this week?

Eagleborn

30 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

According to Maxpreps they are playing some school for music or something this week. 

Shut school down and still play?

I saw that school pop up last year.  From what I remember they were supposed to be decent.   Henderson schools supposedly had around 100 cases of covid.

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

Confusing , this came across Twitter from Henderson ISD Twitter page.  

@HendersonISD
·
Spring Hill has cancelled the Henderson-Spring Hill varsity football game set for this Friday evening.

Yup and both teams already had other games scheduled. 

• Thanks 1

Spring Hill just trying do what Kaufman did to get out of playing Henderson, I mean even mask really won't help like they say it does, either going catch it or not. Understand having protection from the kids but also bad on Henderson young players also while football season everyone plays except Henderson, how would other kids from other schools would feel if it happen to them. Besides Henderson did play LE, and Gilmer, Gilmer in Henderson and there's wasn't a single case on kids from there, not even a single person caught corona cause they been thru Henderson, that's to mention also, what's right is right and wrong is wrong.

2 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Also I heard girls from other schools, maybe Spring Hill, having a volleyball tournament in Henderson but I dnt know if it's true but I'm thinking why a volleyball game and cannot play a football game??

I’m thinking there are no tournaments this season. 

Henderson shut down for 2 weeks to get some of teachers back at the high school.  People arnt lining up to substitute for any school this year.  In fact high school students that need to can still go to the school for internet access, breakfast, and, lunch.  The shut down of in person classes had nothing to do with student cases.   Henderson never had close to 100 cases, that's ridiculous.  In fact Spring Hill is still bringing their middle school football teams to Henderson to play and their varsity Volleyball team.  Henderson dosnt have any covid issues in high school football program.  So Spring Hills decision to cancel the varsity football game makes zero sense.    

43 minutes ago, LIONMAN said:

Henderson shut down for 2 weeks to get some of teachers back at the high school.  People arnt lining up to substitute for any school this year.  In fact high school students that need to can still go to the school for internet access, breakfast, and, lunch.  The shut down of in person classes had nothing to do with student cases.   Henderson never had close to 100 cases, that's ridiculous.  In fact Spring Hill is still bringing their middle school football teams to Henderson to play and their varsity Volleyball team.  Henderson dosnt have any covid issues in high school football program.  So Spring Hills decision to cancel the varsity football game makes zero sense.    

https://shpanthernation.com/2020/09/15/volleyball-vs-henderson/?fbclid=IwAR2DyVotK-aXVPx7MzEuVG3vpIvgZxeKDtlFYGhCDxSbPiv-aidIwThlA0c

Lionman - lets think through this a little.  Last week Spring Hill lost the White Oak game and attempted to replace it all week while starting to work on the game plan for Henderson.  All the while game after game in East TX cancelled due to Covid issues.  Finally late Wed night we got the call from Community and had one day of prep to get ready for Fri.  Knowing that Henderson had already lost the Kaufman game last week due to concerns over Covid in the community, why would Spring Hill risk repeating the previous week and potentially end up without a game when Henderson has already opted to go virtual for two weeks out of caution?  I hate that this is even part of the strategy now but it’s something every HC and Supt has to deal with.

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

https://shpanthernation.com/2020/09/15/volleyball-vs-henderson/?fbclid=IwAR2DyVotK-aXVPx7MzEuVG3vpIvgZxeKDtlFYGhCDxSbPiv-aidIwThlA0c

Lionman - lets think through this a little.  Last week Spring Hill lost the White Oak game and attempted to replace it all week while starting to work on the game plan for Henderson.  All the while game after game in East TX cancelled due to Covid issues.  Finally late Wed night we got the call from Community and had one day of prep to get ready for Fri.  Knowing that Henderson had already lost the Kaufman game last week due to concerns over Covid in the community, why would Spring Hill risk repeating the previous week and potentially end up without a game when Henderson has already opted to go virtual for two weeks out of caution?  I hate that this is even part of the strategy now but it’s something every HC and Supt has to deal with.

Henderson went virtual because we had teachers out.  Not because we had a lot of students out.  So Spring Hill will send everyone else from other sports but not Varsity Football?  Doesnt make sense. Especially when Henderson is not battling cases in the football program.  

6 minutes ago, LIONMAN said:

Henderson went virtual because we had teachers out.  Not because we had a lot of students out.  So Spring Hill will send everyone else from other sports but not Varsity Football?  Doesnt make sense. Especially when Henderson is not battling cases in the football program.  

84 cases seems like a lot of covid cases to me.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LIONMAN said:

I agree it don't make sense, I just pray that all this COVID stuff vanish, and everything can get back to normal soon, and on the COVID, i dnt believe what they say about that many cases in Henderson, for Kaufman and Spring Hill yes to me it was a easy way out of playing Henderson, i mean what else could it have been, that make sense.