Henderson this week?

Eagleborn

1 minute ago, Buckeyenation86 said:

A Henderson and mainly a Castle thing to do. He wants no competition. Lexington being 3-divisions down...I mean just come on. He is scared to death of Carthage and to play any competition. 

Well, Surratt and Endsley can teach the offensive line to pick up those crazy stunts Henderson does on defense a high percentage of the time.    A 2A school probably couldn’t do as well. 

5 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

On that one, the reason why Castle chose Spring Legacy is because nobody wanted to play Henderson, it's like thinking the whole dang town has COVID lol it's ridiculous and we played LE and Gilmer without no problems, now you have Kaufman who didn't want to play and now Spring Hill went a different route, if they were going to go that route, then hell, shouldn't we hadn't  played LE nor Gilmer?? Interesting. Henderson had to find a team to play, couldn't play Carthage cause Carthage was booked, so now what to do or who to play. 

93 confirmed cases district wide, unknown number under quarantine. Not to mention how many are asymptomatic running around. There is now way in hell I would play Henderson right now. 

4 hours ago, WestRusk2009 said:

93 confirmed cases district wide, unknown number under quarantine. Not to mention how many are asymptomatic running around. There is now way in hell I would play Henderson right now. 

To me that's not true and West Rusk not even far from Henderson just down the road so how can they say it's in Henderson and not the surroundings areas as well.If there are cases it's few people, teachers, and few students but not the football players and they should be quarantine before events,  and to mention the middle school in Henderson has games to play but not Varsity in Henderson, that's odd. Hmm so really if Henderson couldn't play then the towns near Henderson should not play either ,  it's fair for the kids.

3 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

To me that's not true and West Rusk not even far from Henderson just down the road so how can they say it's in Henderson and not the surroundings areas as well.If there are cases it's few people, teachers, and few students but not the football players and they should be quarantine before events,  and to mention the middle school in Henderson has games to play but not Varsity in Henderson, that's odd. Hmm so really if Henderson couldn't play then the towns near Henderson should not play either ,  it's fair for the kids.

Facts...

20200917_034934.jpg

Guys, this is a no win situationi for Castles.....if he schedules carthage and wins the whole town will smoke him and say finally !!!

if he schedules and loses the whole town will be asking why in the h### he scheduled them again....i hate it because of the rivalry but i get it...henderson aint the only team that turned their head when carthage asked for a game....just sayin

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, po-coach said:

Guys, this is a no win situationi for Castles.....if he schedules carthage and wins the whole town will smoke him and say finally !!!

if he schedules and loses the whole town will be asking why in the h### he scheduled them again....i hate it because of the rivalry but i get it...henderson aint the only team that turned their head when carthage asked for a game....just sayin

Is it all about him or do his players matter ?

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I wouldn’t know. I doubt that many of course. Lots of schools have benefited or lost some people to this. Carthage Longview Tyler have seen this. Please name how many are leaving . I bet even Spring Hill has this issue.

Define “this”?  Kids transfer or move each year for different reasons.  SH lost a good one in the offseason that went to Trinity Christian.  But when multiple kids leave every year for several years in a row something doesn’t add up.  Someone much closer to Henderson knows the rest of the story.  It just appears that maybe the HC might need to reflect on that and adjust accordingly.  Or don’t do anything and be happy with getting 2nd or 3rd in district and going a few rounds in the playoffs before losing.  That’s a shame when Henderson has the talent to do so much more.

2 hours ago, StoneColdSteveAustin said:

COME"OWN MAIN... ITZ TWINTY TOO..  NOTNO NINTY TREE. SETNY WON DUNN WHIPPED IT. FAKE NEWS 2009

I know the word "asymptomatic" is a big word for the simple-minded so I'll break it down into short bus terms for you. No sick feeling, no test. No test, not reported but still has it. There is going to be many more than 22 with it.

5 hours ago, po-coach said:

I mean hey, not everyone has one of the best coaches staff,other teams dream of. Whatever makes  a  team better after playing a Elite team depends if the losing team gets better or not, wonder what it would be like for Carthage to schedule Arygle or La Vega during a season.

18 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

Holy smokes Raiderfan7000...I just realized your account says it was created March 19th and you already almost have 4,000 posts....that's a lot of Smoaky time!!!...hate to say it, but that's very Lion70ish....😉

Yeah. He’s all over the place just like when he was using Lion70. He trying to get that post count back up. Trolling and can’t stay off the Hennason threads. Even has 70 on his name. It’s pretty obvious. 

5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

At some point you gotta figure there is a reason why players are transferring out of the district.  Some self reflection might be a good start.

Henderson dosnt have players transferring out of district. Henderson's enrollment this year has increased.