2A District 6

RHSRebels2015

2 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

I was a little surprised by it as well. I think RC is probably down a bit from last year with Womack gone & I think Como may be a little better than some thought. I don’t think HG is as good as RC.

I gotcha and considering the fact that como missed some games and RC had been playing maybe it will be competitive game or mean something when the bulldogs put the hurt on the eagles in a couple weeks.  

supermaroon, whats your early prediction on how this district turns out? As much as I’d like to say Cooper wins the district, I think I would have to go with WC as of right now to win the district. The dawgs have to find a way to put an end to these whoopings that RC has been putting on them as well. If I was picking the top 4 as of right now I think it would be: 

1-WC

2- Cooper

3-RC

4-Como

48 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

supermaroon, whats your early prediction on how this district turns out? As much as I’d like to say Cooper wins the district, I think I would have to go with WC as of right now to win the district. The dawgs have to find a way to put an end to these whoopings that RC has been putting on them as well. If I was picking the top 4 as of right now I think it would be: 

1-WC

2- Cooper

3-RC

4-Como

I see it as this 

1. WC/Cooper

3. RC

4. HG/Como