Jump to content

2A District 6


BulldogCHS
 Share

Recommended Posts

This weeks matchups

Cooper @ Como-Pickton

Celeste @ Wolfe City

Alba-Golden @ Honey Grove

My picks are Celeste finally gets over the hump and gets a big district win 28 to 14, Alba beats a HG that has quit on the season 28 to 6, And my bulldogs roll late to beat CP 35 to 8.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, supermaroon said:

This weeks matchups

Cooper @ Como-Pickton

Celeste @ Wolfe City

Alba-Golden @ Honey Grove

My picks are Celeste finally gets over the hump and gets a big district win 28 to 14, Alba beats a HG that has quit on the season 28 to 6, And my bulldogs roll late to beat CP 35 to 8.

 

I think you're probably right on these picks. Como has gotten things going some here the last couple weeks, but I don’t think they keep Cooper from pulling away in this one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bulldognation1 said:

I think you're probably right on these picks. Como has gotten things going some here the last couple weeks, but I don’t think they keep Cooper from pulling away in this one. 

I think we are too athletic to not have at least a couple big scores on them. And I don't know if they can move the ball on us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bulldogs pull away late to guarantee a district championship. WC handles Celeste not sure what happened there thought it would be a close game. HG puts it on AG good. crazy last couple weeks for the 3rd and 4th seeds of this district should be fun to watch. HG, CP, and WC fighting it out for 2 spots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This weeks matchups

Wolfe City @ Cooper (Cooper 35 to 7)

HG @ RC (RC 42 to 14)

CP @ AG (CP 20 to 6)

Huge games for WC, HG, and CP. Our District will be pretty much settled after Wednesday night. If HG wins I believe that CP is out no matter what they do because of head to head and points. If CP wins and HG loses CP is in 3rd or 4th. Wolfe city is in already just trying to find out what place. If they upset cooper they are 3rd probably not happening though. If HG wins they are 3rd also. But If HG loses and CP wins then they are 4th seed. And no one wants to be 4th seed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  On 8/24/2020 at 12:43 PM, ShoelessJoe said:

Yes, the new OC did play at Gunter.  But you've got to give those guys time, it took Coach Fieszel several years to get the program at the level it is now.  Cooper was in a little down period when Castorena came in.  Things are not going to magically change in a couple of years.  The kids have to buy in, and that didn't happen last year.  Hopefully these kids and the younger groups do buy and, and once they start having success, it will take off.

Well congratulations to Coach Castorena and his staff in Cooper, 2020 District Champions.  There is still a lot of work to be done, but for a group that Dave Campbell's picked 5th in t heir district, they've made quiet a showing.  The admin, teachers, parents and players seem to be turning a corner and buying in.  Things will only get better from here on out.  Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Oh I agree I'm actually worried about everyone in our district in the 1st round except us.

RC vs Collinsville should be the best game out of the bi-district matchups for d5/d6. Won’t shock me to see RC win that game. Hope their qb will be back for that game. He left the game last night early on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Ok my predictions for this weeks Playoff games:

Cooper vs Trenton: Cooper 38 to 6

Rivercrest vs Collinsville: 28 to 21

Como-Pickton vs Alvord: Alvord 17 to 6

Wolfe City vs Lindsay: Lindsay 42 to 7

I think you are seriously underestimating those Cooper & Lindsay scores.

 

Cooper - wins 50 to 8

RC - wins 32 to 26

CP - loses 26 to 12

WC - loses 60 to 20 - I think WC will score but they won't stop that QB from throwing for over 300 yards & 5 TDs, Schuckers is a monster!    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

I think you are seriously underestimating those Cooper & Lindsay scores.

 

Cooper - wins 50 to 8

RC - wins 32 to 26

CP - loses 26 to 12

WC - loses 60 to 20 - I think WC will score but they won't stop that QB from throwing for over 300 yards & 5 TDs, Schuckers is a monster!    

I honestly would love to see us score 50 but i don't think we will. I think Trenton will try to cut the game down by bleeding clock and given the fact everyone has been able to drive the ball on us and chew clock, I don't think we'll get there. somewhere around 40 is what I'm predicting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Ok my predictions for this weeks Playoff games:

Cooper vs Trenton: Cooper 38 to 6

Rivercrest vs Collinsville: 28 to 21

Como-Pickton vs Alvord: Alvord 17 to 6

Wolfe City vs Lindsay: Lindsay 42 to 7

Well it looks like you were pretty close on your predictions so far:

Lindsay winning 48 to 6 

RC pulling it out late by a TD 20 to 14

 

Curious to see how tonight goes for y'all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

Well it looks like you were pretty close on your predictions so far:

Lindsay winning 48 to 6 

RC pulling it out late by a TD 20 to 14

 

Curious to see how tonight goes for y'all.

I am too, we should win easily but how many points will we win by is the question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...