Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Have a zoom meeting to teach people how to do a poll man. 

I tried telling some of them how to. It's either they don't know how to follow direction, or too lazy, or like EastTxFinest, it doesn't work for them. I give up.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, GRINnBEARit said:

Etx talked all his bs last year and then said he would just go watch Hughes springs for the rest of the year after we beat them. He’s always tough on here... until he’s wrong..then he disappears.

Here i am goat cheese.... what you got other than a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth...

2 hours ago, GRINnBEARit said:

Fair weather..  like a bad woman.. Ride or die as long as you’re  on top.. In someone else’s bed when you’re down... ETF is a joke. Hell, natureboy respects DF more than him... If I was a DF fan I wouldnt even want this dude on my side.  

my nephew plays for hs. If you payed close attention you'd of known that. 

Now he’s back like he’s their biggest supporter.  I’m not going to hang out with you on smoaky and talk your nonsense.   Atleast Nature Boy is funny and entertaining. You’re just a clown. Year in & year out... on here and Football Friday constantly bumping them gums. Until y’all take some thumpings, and you’ll turn your back on them.  

If you want to talk football.. I’ll tell you this.  We are fast and physical on defense. Our kids are rocking heads from the first snap.  It’s been very impressive to see the level aggressiveness that we have put forth on defense this year.  I know y’all are used to being dominate on offense, but we will make y’all work for every yard you get. 

Offensively, we aren’t spectacular, but we’re going to find a way to score enough.  

I know this will be the toughest game we’ll have during regular season, but I honestly think we’re going to get the win. We’re a far better team than last year, and a repeat is coming.

DE65510C-9A35-4D1A-9E3C-2C2727AE3A37.jpeg

• LOL! 1