Bullard @ Spring Hill

PantherNation2015

Spring Hill HOCO 2020  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

11 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I thought it was a win-win pick. 

I’m sure at this point you want SH to go 6-4 and get the 3rd seed in playoffs.  I’d take that and it helps Sabine’s SOS.  The difference on paper between SH & Bullard is so small it’s pretty much a wash.  SH probably a tad better on Off and Bullard probably gets the nod on D.  Will boil down to TO’s and execution.  SH offense looks much better since we moved to the Jr Ferguson at QB.

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I’m sure at this point you want SH to go 6-4 and get the 3rd seed in playoffs.  I’d take that and it helps Sabine’s SOS.  The difference on paper between SH & Bullard is so small it’s pretty much a wash.  SH probably a tad better on Off and Bullard probably gets the nod on D.  Will boil down to TO’s and execution.  SH offense looks much better since we moved to the Jr Ferguson at QB.

I always root for the local teams. SOS doesn't matter to much to me in all honesty. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Don’t think Sabine has a win this year so far that helps their SOS.