Jump to content

West Rusk vs Troup


Lion54
 Share

Week 5  

27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • West Rusk Raiders
    • Troup Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

Recommended Posts

  • Lion54 changed the title to West Rusk vs Troup
Guest Tiger03lb
On 9/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, Nick2011 said:

They will be a lot better by the time playoffs roll around. The talent is there they are just young.@Tiger03lbwill say the same thing I’m sure! 

Yep. I honestly think if the passing game gets going that will be a major advantage for you guys. What year is the qb in? Team speed WR has surprised me. I knew they had a couple of kids but overall not bad at all. The OC called some good plays too. They'll get it all figured out by playoffs. Not a shot at you guys but they'll probably make it 2 rounds maybe 3 deep, if everything gets going. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yep. I honestly think if the passing game gets going that will be a major advantage for you guys. What year is the qb in? Team speed WR has surprised me. I knew they had a couple of kids but overall not bad at all. The OC called some good plays too. They'll get it all figured out by playoffs. Not a shot at you guys but they'll probably make it 2 rounds maybe 3 deep, if everything gets going. 

QB is soph,  I will tell you if ya'll stay healthy yall have a shot at winning it all, I have seen games from several in D1 and ya'll are by far the best team I have seen so far, so many weapons plus screen packages are best I have seen in a long while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
49 minutes ago, coachlangley said:

QB is soph,  I will tell you if ya'll stay healthy yall have a shot at winning it all, I have seen games from several in D1 and ya'll are by far the best team I have seen so far, so many weapons plus screen packages are best I have seen in a long while.

Yeah, this years team looks and feels different this year. Feels more like a complete team. Last week on defense they moved a few players around and got some one way players on offense going in on defense. So hopefully it'll add to the depth in the secondary. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah, this years team looks and feels different this year. Feels more like a complete team. Last week on defense they moved a few players around and got some one way players on offense going in on defense. So hopefully it'll add to the depth in the secondary. 

3A D1 region 2 is so loaded it’s not even fair. Whoever comes out will have earned it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

3A D1 region 2 is so loaded it’s not even fair. Whoever comes out will have earned it 

That's no joke. Y'all got a tough district. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...