Hypocrite

DB2point0

I'd still like to hear Larry's explanation for Hunter riding his daddy's coat tails and making millions off his daddy's position through corruption and bribes .... come on Larry, you can explain how it was all on the up and up .... This SHOULD  be Chris Wallace's first question to Plugs ....

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The Trump children are actually part of the administration. They’re on official business not under the table deals in dark, quiet corners of a 5 star restaurant.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

That article leaves out Hoe saying he would withhold funds if he wasn’t fired. Wonder why? Was his son under investigation by the same prosecutor at the time? Yes. Seems like media spin.

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Amity fair writing hit pieces now? Lmao

No fact presented in that article, just opinion. 

unlike most families of politicians. Trumps whole family already had businesses running before daddy got elected. Should they stop? I don’t think they should. I don’t want them to use our gov to help them but until I see evidence and not opinion to prove it, it isn’t an issue. With as many reporters that hate trump, you think they could find some hard evidence. 

9 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

And here you have it. 

Barry--believes that Joe Biden KNEW NOTHING about his son's job on the board of Ukraine Gas Company.

And I guess the guy admitting to having someone fired or else they don't get money--that is just lies by the Trump administration. 

Now we know who the real hater and hypocrite is. The least you could do is admit your candidate is just as sleazy, but that wouldn't fit your parrot narrative would it. So sad to be such a sheep. SMFH. 

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/videos/797504800724150/?scrlybrkr=0d18143d

This spells it out in plain English.  Biden had a brain fart, and let it slip, because he thought he would be even more protected by a Hillary victory.  The world and the left hate President Trump, he's losing money and is probably only worth 3 billion now, even with his insider knowledge of how to manipulate things in his favor since he's President.  Yet, people want to defend the fraud that is Biden who uses his connections to enrich his family, since he wasn't born as wealthy as President Trump was.