• Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw video. From the point where Harleton went up 14-6 midway thru the first qt it was 38-6 EF. That is with EF getting inside the 20 a few times and not scoring.  A fumble that killed a drive.  EF pla

EF by two 30 packs. 

EF by as many as Ford will allow ! EF handing out some cans of WHOOP ... well some reality pie anyways. 

Posted Images

EF causes fumble on Kickoff and recovered and had a nice drive after another blocked PAT it’s 20-14 EF 

Just now, jacket52 said:

EF causes fumble on Kickoff and recovered and had a nice drive after another blocked PAT it’s 20-14 EF 

Primary extra pt holder is not playing, start going for 2pt

10 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

This a terrible officiating game, just saying 

Yeah they look confused and have missed several but it’s a good game so far 

EF takes the kick to start second half and drives right down the field for a TD on a pass from #8 to #5 to make score 28-14 EF 

Great run by #8 for a long TD for EF and the score is now 36-14 EF to start the 4th quarter. 

• Like 1

Harleton scores with some help from the officials with 6:39 left its 36-20 EF 

• Like 2

Until you watch the film never assume the Ref got it wrong. Two things for sure, the refs don't care who wins, and it sounds like it is a entertaining game.

• Like 2

Nice stand by the EF Def and then a few nice runs leads to a TD by #7 makes the score 44-20 EF with 4:29 left in game. 

Looks like I got this pick right.

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Nice stand by the EF Def and then a few nice runs leads to a TD by #7 makes the score 44-20 EF with 4:29 left in game. 

The only ones that stopped EF was EF and the refs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, 514 said:

Until you watch the film never assume the Ref got it wrong. Two things for sure, the refs don't care who wins, and it sounds like it is a entertaining game.

True, but this game, the refs are horrible 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I use to be hard on refs in the game then on Saturday looked at film and felt bad about some of the things I told them or called them after seeing our players getting lazy with their feet and holding or whatever.

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

That’s a final 44-20 EF 

Congrats to EF. I would have picked y'all, but y'all are so dang unpredictable. lol

I pick y'all to beat Daingerfield, but y'all left me hanging. What can I say. Again, congrats on tonight's win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tip of the hat to Harleton. They're a good/tough opponent. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Great way to pull it together in the 2nd half Jackets. When you catch the fumble bug like that in the beginning of the game, that usually results in a loss. Especially when it's against a squad like Harleton fielded. Defense stepped up and got the stops they needed and offense didn't panic when things didn't go your way.  That took guts and was impressive to watch on the road. Take advantage of a well deserved break this coming week and rest up. GO JACKETS!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Crawford said:

Congrats to EF. I would have picked y'all, but y'all are so dang unpredictable. lol

I pick y'all to beat Daingerfield, but y'all left me hanging. What can I say. Again, congrats on tonight's win.

I wouldn’t say unpredictable lol we have a turnover problem that caused us to lose to Daingerfield but Nobody has stopped us this season but ourselves by putting ball on ground.  That’s something that can be corrected and I am pretty sure if you ask DF coaches they don’t want to play us again if they don’t have too lol.  Thanks the boys played hard and bowed up last night when had to.   Harleton is well coached and physical team that had more speed than I expected they are going to give someone all they want in playoffs. 

• Like 2