The Tyler Rose Bowl Tyler high vs Tyler Legacy

cujoforlife

Rose city rivalry  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

7 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I think he will beat him out because obviously you can't trust if the kid will stay in the program.  It wasn't because of talent, although cujo83 said he like the qb from Boulter better....so maybe its something to it. He ain't on varsity for nothing.

Thats definitely understood.

Cujonation83 has a personal relationship with the kid from Boulter. So of course he is going to vouch for him. I don't know either kid personally so I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment when I'm evaluating talent. 

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

ITwould be so funny if he ends up back at Tyler lol

Needs to pick a school and stick to it. Have some patience. Only a freshmen.

All that moving around not only hurts himself with potential playing time in the future, but also his recruitment.

College coaches arent about to chase someone from school to school.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VonG said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back in Tisd. Only this time I see it being Lee. Since he actually lives in Lee district. 

But just like the Boulter QB, he faces heavy comp with Wolf at Legacy. And that coaching staff definitely seems like an "earn it to achieve it" bunch meaning they arent gonna just hand you a damn thing lol

Then your back to square one and wanting to transfer again.

To me, wise thing to do is stay at that lil Blue school. Bridges have already been burnt in TISD.

Shouldve never left TISD but if you do....would've stayed at WH tbh. 

• Like 1

You can't blame this on the kid. The parents are the one moving him around like this. When it comes to recruitment and playing on the big stage. You not gone do no better than JT and Rose Stadium when it comes to East Texas. 

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

But just like the Boulter QB, he faces heavy comp with Wolf at Legacy. And that coaching staff definitely seems like an "earn it to achieve it" bunch meaning they arent gonna just hand you a damn thing lol

Then your back to square one and wanting to transfer again.

To me, wise thing to do is stay at that lil Blue school. Bridges have already been burnt in TISD.

Shouldve never left TISD but if you do....would've stayed at WH tbh. 

He is better than the qb from Lee. But he definitely has to earn it. And I think that's were the parents are going to mess him up. You can't run away everytime something doesn't go your way. Just seeing Coach Willis from a distance, he doesn't play that mess over there. 

On another note, also didn't realize Legacy's lines ran so close to Rose as 99 said.

Damn. 

I'm lazy today and don't feel like doing any research but were the Cascades area zoned to Tyler High before the rezoning? 

I bet someone over in there got in the right ear about that, even though the majority of kids in that area probably are in private school.

9 minutes ago, ANTI said:

On another note, also didn't realize Legacy's lines ran so close to Rose as 99 said.

Damn. 

I'm lazy today and don't feel like doing any research but were the Cascades area zoned to Tyler High before the rezoning? 

I bet someone over in there got in the right ear about that, even though the majority of kids in that area probably are in private school.

They were but they weren't going to JT any way. Hell they not going to Lee either. 

Truthfully the railroad tracks by Rose Stadium divided the JT and Lee lines any way. So all Tisd did was move it over what half a mile to 31.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VonG said:

They were but they weren't going to JT any way. Hell they not going to Lee either. 

Truthfully the railroad tracks by Rose Stadium divided the JT and Lee lines any way. So all Tisd did was move it over what half a mile to 31.

Outside the loop, south 31 Went to JT, they took that area, and came up the spur364 and took my neighborhood.

4 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

Outside the loop, south 31 Went to JT, they took that area, and came up the spur364 and took my neighborhood.

I know. I told anti the Cascades was in JT area but those people weren't sending their kids to JT. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, VonG said:

Thats definitely understood.

Cujonation83 has a personal relationship with the kid from Boulter. So of course he is going to vouch for him. I don't know either kid personally so I don't let my emotions cloud my judgment when I'm evaluating talent. 

Yea...but the kid must be pretty good to be on varsity as a freshman.

28 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Yea...but the kid must be pretty good to be on varsity as a freshman.

Alot of kids are on varsity out of necessity. JT doesn't have the talent or numbers so what do you do? Bring some guys up to fill out the roster. If JT had a like class 2018, there would be no freshman on varsity. None of the last few good JT teams had freshman on varsity. You know why, because they were good. They didn't need them. Now they're needed.