Sabine @ Atlanta - 10/2

H3llR4z0r

Sabine vs. Atlanta - 10/2  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine Cardinals
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 12:30 AM

3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

They haven’t lit the world on fire either so if y’all play good.....

If the offense that played in the 1st half against Gilmer and the 1st quarter (before injuries) against LE shows up then I feel like we can beat any team in district. But if we look totally lost and cough it up 6 times like we did last night we might not win a single game.

18 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

If the offense that played in the 1st half against Gilmer and the 1st quarter (before injuries) against LE shows up then I feel like we can beat any team in district. But if we look totally lost and cough it up 6 times like we did last night we might not win a single game.

That’s a big disparity...

We finally scored some point last night, but also gave up more than I like to see. 3 touchdowns for New Boston were jump balls in the end zone. 2 of those were against our small corner who was trying to play with an ankle sprain(he sat out the entire 2nd half) and the 3rd was their last TD with backups in. Not taking anything away from New Boston though. They got some good size and had a good game plan. I was glad to see how we responded after going down by 2 scores in the first. Fortson needs to get the ball more. Kids has 2 catches on 2 attempts both for touchdowns for the season. 

9 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm just still stuck on the 4th and goal play last night. I can't get over it. 

I heard that whole goal to go series was jacked. Wrong personnel on 1st 2nd and 3rd and stupid play call on 4th. Also hear there's alot of grumbling going on in the Atl

12 hours ago, StangLife said:

I heard that whole goal to go series was jacked. Wrong personnel on 1st 2nd and 3rd and stupid play call on 4th. Also hear there's alot of grumbling going on in the Atl

How does that happen? I can understand having the wrong personnel on 1st down but after running the play you have an opportunity to fix that. Unless they sent the wrong personnel into the game 3 consecutive times. That 4th down play call...good lord.