Sabine @ Atlanta - 10/2

H3llR4z0r

Sabine vs. Atlanta - 10/2  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sabine Cardinals
    • Atlanta Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 12:30 AM

Just now, frozeng03 said:

Sabine 8th grade never gave up. Had #6 for the rabbs make a big play at the end to win the game. #6 for Sabine will be a special player for you guys in the future.

He has a brother on varsity. I won’t be surprised to be watching both of them play on Friday nights next year. 8th grade qb is good too. That group is pretty special on the basketball court too. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

He has a brother on varsity. I won’t be surprised to be watching both of them play on Friday nights next year. 8th grade qb is good too. That group is pretty special on the basketball court too. 

Same with our guys! Would like to see them play basketball against each other also. Great game from both teams .hopefully we can get things going tomorrow night. 

9 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Be careful. You’ll be accused of saying y’all have stud sophomores every year with comments like that. 🤣

I'm actually surprised the 8th grade game got as close as it did. I figured once Atlanta cleaned up special teams they may run away with it. That #6 for Sabine was the truth though. He scored all 3 of Sabine's TDs in the first half. Both kickoffs and  long run. 

11 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm actually surprised the 8th grade game got as close as it did. I figured once Atlanta cleaned up special teams they may run away with it. That #6 for Sabine was the truth though. He scored all 3 of Sabine's TDs in the first half. Both kickoffs and  long run. 

I bet he will play wide receiver next year on varsity and may run the ball some. 

33 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Get to work.  Make Ole Dougie some money.