Timpson @ Shelbyville

CAC1231

2 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

The snap over the head by shelbyville at the 1 yard line in the first quarter by shelbyville changed the tone of this game.   Missed opportunity to be up 14-0.  

Timpson moving the ball in huge chunks now.  

I agree.  They still need to settle down some and lock in. 

Freshman QB had some struggles tonight but he also had some highlights!! Timpson has basically 5 turnovers!!  2 int, fumble, onside kick, and a punt that hit a kid in the helmet and Sville recovered!!  And as I type the freshman gets a pick and goes to the house!!

Sville and Timpson are big play dependent. Neither team could drive the ball. Timpson played about as sloppy a 2nd half as I have ever seen. Sville on offense has about 2-3 plays they like and that’s it. IMO Sville has as much talent as Timpson or more.... Execution and mistakes killed both teams tonight  

3 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

Sloppy sloppy sloppy....did I say sloppy?? Lol 

2 hours ago, Metal46 said:

SA will destroy Timpson. Not to impressed with them. 

Timpson played a sloppy game, but yet they still won to a good Dragons team by two scores. That should speak volumes.

8 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Missed opportunities for Shelbyville. Congrats to Timpson on the W. 

Yes, Shelbyville missed several good chances to score deep in Timpson territory.  Timpson capitalized on Sville's inability to punch it in after moving the ball ....