Liberty Eylau vs Van

Liger01

LE vs Van  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Leopards
    • Vandals

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Oh I'm not offended buttercup, just funny to me that one team completely dominated the game but somehow it was the refs fault. 

Yes you got offended. Own it! Why make smart remarks and mention gifts/ back up QB, if you weren't? Anywho, like I said they didn't have their heads in the game like they normally do due to those bad calls and Van took advantage. 

So let me see if I have this right. The game was tied at half time. Van had turned the ball over twice in your red zone and because of a few alleged bad calls in the first half, your boys quit in the second??  You either didn’t watch the same game I did or you guys needs some intestinal fortitude. It was tied.  I repeat tied at half. 

1 hour ago, VictoryFormation said:

So let me see if I have this right. The game was tied at half time. Van had turned the ball over twice in your red zone and because of a few alleged bad calls in the first half, your boys quit in the second??  You either didn’t watch the same game I did or you guys needs some intestinal fortitude. It was tied.  I repeat tied at half. 

Yes it was tied 14-14. Guess what,  I repeat they still couldn't get going once those bad calls were made. Yes even with the score tied they still didn't have their heads fully in the game. You don't know them, so I get you can't understand it or don't want to. I REPEAT had nothing to do with Van. I REPEAT had nothing to do with Van.. Once again I REPEAT had NOTHING to do with Van. They played a good game.. 

2 hours ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

Yes you got offended. Own it! Why make smart remarks and mention gifts/ back up QB, if you weren't? Anywho, like I said they didn't have their heads in the game like they normally do due to those bad calls and Van took advantage. 

Lol, I'm not offended big boy. I'm just aware enough to know that one team got punched in the mouth by a team without their QB, and then their fans get on here and blame the refs. Weak

Once again stop getting offended buttercup. Go back and READ what I originally posted.. You took my comment and made it into blaming and something way different (weak) never said that buttercup. What's so hard to understand about that?  You keep mentioning the QB missing but not what was missing on the other side. Once again had nothing to do with Van they played a good game.  So, stop being weak and making up stuff buttercup. 

4 minutes ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

Once again stop getting offended buttercup. Go back and READ what I originally posted.. You took my comment and made it into blaming and something way different (weak) never said that buttercup. What's so hard to understand about that?  You keep mentioning the QB missing but not what was missing on the other side. Once again had nothing to do with Van they played a good game.  So, stop being weak and making up stuff buttercup. 

Ok buttercup. I'm still not offended but you sure seen to be.  

Did I read it wrong that you blamed a call made by the refs for the reason your team quit? Is that what you're going with?

Lol great comeback buttercup (not)🤣🤣🤣.  I didn't blame them you insinuated that.  I can see how it could be taken that way though so I get it. So, now let me go on record and say, I was not blaming the refs! I was saying that LE didn't fully get their heads in the game after that even with it being tied. They have to work on that. You don't know them, so I understand you can't get this or don't want to.. Me personally calling them bad calls doesn't mean I'm blaming them for how the game turned out cause that's not the case. I REPEAT I think for the 3rd or 4th time Van played a good game. So, stop getting offended buttercup and have a good weekend.  

35 minutes ago, TEXAShorn21 said:

Lol great comeback buttercup (not)🤣🤣🤣.  I didn't blame them you insinuated that.  I can see how it could be taken that way though so I get it. So, now let me go on record and say, I was not blaming the refs! I was saying that LE didn't fully get their heads in the game after that even with it being tied. They have to work on that. You don't know them, so I understand you can't get this or don't want to.. Me personally calling them bad calls doesn't mean I'm blaming them for how the game turned out cause that's not the case. I REPEAT I think for the 3rd or 4th time Van played a good game. So, stop getting offended buttercup and have a good weekend.  

For the 3rd or 4th time i an not offended. Sorry for misunderstanding the ref comment. Using the term "bad call" instead of something like a killer penalty or a demoralizing call would lead me to believe that you considered them bad calls. Thus making believe you were blaming the refs. 

I hope LE gets healthy and has a great rest of the season. They are a talented bunch 

• Thanks 1

I thought the refs did a good job. A lot better than some games I've seen. I'm really not sure what calls were thought to be bad. Only one I thought might of been in question was the targeting call but after looking at it again there was helmet to helmet contact and they did call it "Non Flagrant Targeting" so they didn't think it was intentional. All I know is they do have a lot more rules these days and I wouldn't want the refs job lol.