Mt Vernon @ Commerce

Blazin97

Guest Tiger03lb

MV should win but I can see Commerce giving them a game. If the same qb is back from last year, he'll be a good one to watch. I believe they had a decent o line. They had some big boys last year. 

Guest Tiger03lb
8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We scrimmaged them. They were terrible. I don’t remember seeing any big boys either. 

Must have graduated then. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We scrimmaged them. They were terrible. I don’t remember seeing any big boys either. 

Scrimmages can be misleading but I hope you’re right. MV last week was a completely different team than the MV that whooped your Pewitt boys. I hope I don’t see last weeks version of MV again or we might lose to someone like commerce 

3 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Man don’t come at me with bull💩. I’m fresh outta the pokey and you trying to get all in my face like that? The Fightin’ Art Briles’s are hell now, but when he leaves those purple ###### cats will show back up 

Haha it’s fun to get a rile outta you 😂 just stay outta trouble so we can keep you on here. Your Pewitt boys will be alright when they finally start playing schools their size! As far as MV, we plan on being around for a while with or without Briles. Have some good young classes coming too. 

8 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Haha it’s fun to get a rile outta you 😂 just stay outta trouble so we can keep you on here. Your Pewitt boys will be alright when they finally start playing schools their size! As far as MV, we plan on being around for a while with or without Briles. Have some good young classes coming too. 

Will they be as good if they dont get another transplant legit quarterback in? Serious question. If for chance Briles stays

2 hours ago, mrclean69 said:

MV. had a little trouble with Rains speed. May be a closer game than people think. May have to tune into the live stream for a half. Does Commerce have a live stream? Mt. Vernons is terrible. Have to watch it muted. 

1+  Most of these live stream "Howard Cosell's" could learn alot by watching the Winnsboro group doing there live stream, they are good.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, chevyman said:

Will they be as good if they dont get another transplant legit quarterback in? Serious question. If for chance Briles stays

That’s a fair question. We have a couple younger kids who were pretty good last year as QB for Freshman and JV teams. Coffman is also a really good QB, but he has showed that his true position is WR. That kid is a playmaker. I’m not sure if next years QB will be as good as Nellor, but I think we will still have a good talent at QB. 

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

1+  Most of these live stream "Howard Cosell's" could learn alot by watching the Winnsboro group doing there live stream, they are good.  

I agree. Watched the SA game. Know what's going on and at least try to keep their emotions out of the game.