Carthage @ Pleasant Grove

CDAWG68

Carthage @ Pleasant Grove  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick to win this battle?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I was just asking why the Greenville and 0 and 10 comments were on this thread. Dang take a chill pill.

I could not understand why it was on the PG and Carthage thread. I thought I had missed something or maybe they were on the wrong thread by mistake. Enough already.

First amendment 

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Dang CC, when did you have to be from the town of the 2 teams playing to weigh in on a game?  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong,  but hellraiser's generally been positive about the Dawgs.  He even picked them to get the W tonight.

He is a classmate of the previous Dawg RB coach -----now OC at Dfield…………..hellraiser likes the Dawgs

4 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I was just asking why the Greenville and 0 and 10 comments were on this thread. Dang take a chill pill.

I could not understand why it was on the PG and Carthage thread. I thought I had missed something or maybe they were on the wrong thread by mistake. Enough already.

Ok.  Don't worry,  I'm totally chilled.  Fun fact:  greenville is the hometown of mercy me's lead singer, bart millard.  We went through there on our way to texoma last week.  I had no idea it had as large a population as it does.  I always pictured a town smaller than carthage

12 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I don’t care I was joking around. I will comment on Carthage pg from here on out. Thank you for your concern.

10 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Lol. Talk about whoever you want. Not gonna bother me. Good luck against Athens tonight. 

Let's turn this thread into a Tatum/Gladewater thread!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Ok.  Don't worry,  I'm totally chilled.  Fun fact:  greenville is the hometown of mercy me's lead singer, bart millard.  We went through there on our way to texoma last week.  I had no idea it had as large a population as it does.  I always pictured a town smaller than carthage

think of audie murphy when i think of greenville.  L-3 pretty big deal.