The Smoakhouse Forums

Henderson vs Athens

22 hours ago, StillALion said:

The Henderson Lions Show (sponsored by Raw Iron Gym) for this week on Lone Star Gridiron / Sideline 2 Sideline.  Last week’s game reviewed and this week’s game previewed.  They pick Henderson by 7-8 points ...

https://lonestargridiron.com/2020/09/henderson-lions-show-093020/

I also saw the Greenville game and knew that this Greenville team is not the Greenville of old, so I knew that Henderson has to be tough on Offense and the rest of the District to get Clicking on cylinders on Offense.

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I am not that confident but maybe so. Lions got to prove a lot. End of the day Athens is definitely a team you should beat if you expect a playoff run. 

You are correct, but can't be stuck on the Henderson 2016 team nor the 2010 team, these  kids this year are young, so I give it either a year or a few years and Henderson could be talking about a state run. Even if the 2016 team wasn't that successful when they were young.We all wasn't talking about Henderson 2016 team being  district run neither state run until they were mostly seniors until they ran into Carthage that year.

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I am not that confident but maybe so. Lions got to prove a lot. End of the day Athens is definitely a team you should beat if you expect a playoff 

Coaches will have them right, just be patient, patience is a virture.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

This is LionKings girlfriend, how is 29 to 0 close?? It's NOT!!! Henderson is stomping Athens. Henderson GOT this game!!! GO LIONS!!!!

Huh? Might wanna rephrased this. Also it is Athens calm down. Good job Hendo. 

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Huh? Might wanna rephrased this. Also it is Athens calm down. Good job Hendo. 

Henderson made the fumbles from Athens, Henderson Defense hurt Athens RB and QB.

13 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

They played better but lindale is a different matter. Legitimate threat for a District title. 

True but I bet  Henderson Defense will be ready for Lindale running back but don't know on Henderson's Offense, Henderson's defense is putting  the hammer on the other team's offense, sometimes I need to realize they are kids playing lol but they play like grown men, when they put that helmet on they seems like 20 year olds.