Bells @ Gunter

ObiOne

Week 6  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Bells Panthers
    • Gunter Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2020 at 12:30 AM

12 minutes ago, blueflu said:

Gunter plays 2 seniors ?

Bells is pretty similar.  2 senior lineman on offense.  Sometimes 3 depending on package.  We do have 6 I believe on defense.  2 lineman, 2 linebackers, and 2 corners.  JV lost one game this year and maybe one last year.  Should be competitive the next few years.

3 minutes ago, blueflu said:

curious

I heard between injuries, illness, and grades the jv was down 10 kids.  Guessing that was too much to make it work.  Not sure.

Sr. class has a handful of quality kids.  Strength of our program is Soph and Jr. classes.  Loaded with skill guys and some quality lineman/linebackers.  Below that gets a little sketchy.  8th grade has started to compete this year but they have a ways to go.  I think with a little more success from the varsity we will get better at the younger levels and try to keep the program going in the right direction.  

2 minutes ago, blueflu said:

That sounds good for next year.  Gt will be loaded as well.

Yessir!  I expect some battles with GT the next couple years.  Possibly more than once a year like y'all and Holliday.  I might change my mind after Friday lol, but that is my expectation at the moment.

@ObiOneAre you planning on coming to this game?  I'm not sure how they are handling tickets on the Bells end.  For us, they go on sale at 6PM (about 15 minutes from now).  It's been a scramble every week to get tickets except for the two in Prosper.  Very nice stadium they have there.

1 minute ago, blueflu said:

We have faced this offense a number of times.  Including when you head coach was at Howe.  He knows us,  we know him.  Good luck, expect a good game.

I believe the last district game GT lost was to Howe and coach West was the OC there running the slot-t.  Don't think y'all lost to a running team since then unless you want to count Newton at Jerry World.  But they were on a whole different level.

1 minute ago, Pax said:

@ObiOneAre you planning on coming to this game?  I'm not sure how they are handling tickets on the Bells end.  For us, they go on sale at 6PM (about 15 minutes from now).  It's been a scramble every week to get tickets except for the two in Prosper.  Very nice stadium they have there.

I'll be there.  Our tickets go on sale at the same time as yours.  It will probably be a tough ticket to come by.  Not sure how many visitor tickets y'all will sell but I heard it is pretty limited.