Praireland @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

It'll definitely be a tough one for the Patriots, they played Dekalb well and surprised some people along the way, but in the end just couldn't get the extra yards they needed.Ā  It was a better showing by the O-Line and they'll need to step up even more this week.Ā  If the ground game can get rolling and the defense can make some plays - then there might be an upset, but they've got to protect the ball.

2 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

It'll definitely be a tough one for the Patriots, they played Dekalb well and surprised some people along the way, but in the end just couldn't get the extra yards they needed.Ā  It was a better showing by the O-Line and they'll need to step up even more this week.Ā  If the ground game can get rolling and the defense can make some plays - then there might be an upset, but they've got to protect the ball.

I didnt know yall had any posters. Yall fixed them visitor stands yet?

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I didnt know yall had any posters. Yall fixed them visitor stands yet?

I'm pretty sure I am the only P-Land poster aroundĀ šŸ˜‚, haven't had much to post about but things are looking better for the Pats right now (district record doesn't show it yet, but eventually it will).Ā Ā 

As far as the stands go, about 12Ā or so years ago they flipped the field and turned the old home side into the visitor side, tore down the visitor bleachersĀ  and built new home bleachers.Ā  Nice facilities but the turf was #### until a few years ago when they replaced it.Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PatsFan said:

I'm pretty sure I am the only P-Land poster aroundĀ šŸ˜‚, haven't had much to post about but things are looking better for the Pats right now (district record doesn't show it yet, but eventually it will).Ā Ā 

As far as the stands go, about 12Ā or so years ago they flipped the field and turned the old home side into the visitor side, tore down the visitor bleachersĀ  and built new home bleachers.Ā  Nice facilities but the turf was #### until a few years ago when they replaced it.Ā 

Ya Prairiland has a nice stadium and field, the only thing I remember not liking is itā€™s a long walk from the visitors side to the concession stand on the other side of the home bleachers lol.Ā