Mineola (5-0) at Mount Vernon (5-0)

MVFAN1

Gonna be a tough 2 weeks with MV and Potts back to back. The QB play of both teams is the best in our district. They make good reads and don't lock into 1 WR, they spread it around. And if they don't see anyone open they can take off and run it all the way to the house. The Jackets would be in great position if they can pull a W out of one of these two games. Which one? Might as well try MV first.....

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Gonna be a tough 2 weeks with MV and Potts back to back. The QB play of both teams is the best in our district. They make good reads and don't lock into 1 WR, they spread it around. And if they don't see anyone open they can take off and run it all the way to the house. The Jackets would be in great position if they can pull a W out of one of these two games. Which one? Might as well try MV first.....

I'm hoping it Potts you pull the W out of!! Lol

Guest Tiger03lb

I got Minny in this one. Mv hasn't faced a physical team like Minny yet. That'll be the difference in this game. 

12 minutes ago, Bluebloods14 said:

Sneed will be sick and tired of playing defense every 3 or 4 seconds by the middle of the 3rd!

You would think so but I don’t think that kid gets tired 😂 he’s a special one. You’ll see what I mean on Friday. I’m not even saying Mineola will win but believe me they’ll be tired of tackling him by the 4th quarter. 

Guest Tiger03lb
12 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

I think MV can handle the physicality. Those kids don’t shy away from contact 

Not saying they won't be afraid of the contact but at some point it'll be a factor. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

You would think so but I don’t think that kid gets tired 😂 he’s a special one. You’ll see what I mean on Friday. I’m not even saying Mineola will win but believe me they’ll be tired of tackling him by the 4th quarter. 

Snead is everywhere on the field. I remember when we had a live qtr last year with minny. Snead was a end then, peace threw to #1 Garrett, it had to be a 30 yd pass play and Snead came up behind him and made the tackle. I why I say his defensive play is always overlooked. Kid is everywhere. 

7 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

His motor will definitely be tested Friday. MV doesn’t play anyone both ways so that might be a factor in 4th where Mineola has nothing left in the tank.