Joaquin Rams (5-0) @ San Augustine Wolves (3-1)

trueblue82

Been going back and forth on this one. Both teams are going to be ready but I think SA pulls it out late...  Idk though the Rams may do the same. Hell can I phone a friend or get a lifeline. All seriousness good luck to both teams and I honestly think this is a true toss up but give me the Rams by a TD or less. 

• Like 1

You keep saying that, and we keep winning. You ran your mouth in the spring about how we’d be lucky to win two games. We just played our worst game of the season with a a three man coaching staff and missing two of our best players, and you still left with your panties in a wad. Fact is, y’all got outplayed, outcoached and outclassed. And it’s gonna be a while before you turn the corner on us. I know y’all are young, but we had a grand total of 4 seniors that played key roles last night. Most of our team is sophomores. So you better go shine those old trophies up and practice up those stories of days gone by, cuz that’s all you’ve got to talk about for a while. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

You keep saying that, and we keep winning. You ran your mouth in the spring about how we’d be lucky to win two games. We just played our worst game of the season with a a three man coaching staff and missing two of our best players, and you still left with your panties in a wad. Fact is, y’all got outplayed, outcoached and outclassed. And it’s gonna be a while before you turn the corner on us. I know y’all are young, but we had a grand total of 4 seniors that played key roles last night. Most of our team is sophomores. So you better go shine those old trophies up and practice up those stories of days gone by, cuz that’s all you’ve got to talk about for a while. 

We shall see I guess 

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Poor dude is stuck in the past. Must be hard being a has been . 

On 10/3/2020 at 12:09 PM, GTown12 said:

I hear you Nancy that’s so far from the truth on how that went down! I’m am well aware of the UIL rules referring to corona and post game actions, also my wife wasn’t on the field she was in the white chairs. We aren’t looking back either just looking forward to playing y’all again so enjoy the W. The long 2 year winning streak against us will be short lived and it’s back to the 70-0 days everyone is used to.

Do y’all get the joke now everyone? People still do this. They still bring this up, I called it

19 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

TrueBlue out here bein a straight savage

28 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Enough about Garrison. We’ve got important issues to discuss concerning Joaquin/ SA. Like whether or not Wolfman can still run a chain crew. 

Man I’m exhausted this week.  I’m gonna relax in the lawn chairs with you and smoke a stogie! 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

As much as I want the rams to win I think injuries and such will hamper them against the wolves. We’ll see, Joaquin has been resilient this year and man are they young. Told y’all, ring incoming. Next 2 years the region will be represented by Joaquin I believe 

I believe it will be out of SA and Joaquin.  Murr has a great program. We haven’t had to rebuild....just reload.