Hughes Springs at Waskom 9 Oct 7:30PM

Wild74

Hughes Springs At Waskom  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Gamme

7 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Almost,  qb wont have time for you to find out.

We got an older experienced OL i think they will hold up well but I honestly think this years game could be one of the best in a long time.  Waskom looks better than I thought but it would help if they played anyone with a decent offense. And before you say it yes I know Waskom D is good I not arguing that lol 

Just now, jacket52 said:

We got an older experienced OL i think they will hold up well but I honestly think this years game could be one of the best in a long time.  Waskom looks better than I thought but it would if they played anyone with a decent offense. And before you say it yes I know Waskom D is good I not arguing that lol 

I know these teams we are playing are bad but we are averaging 28 -0 in the first quarter and 50-0 in the half. We aren't even playing 2nd halves.

25 minutes ago, DTH4life said:

Lol yes I’m new two this but if you like To know who I’m look me up   Winfred byrd from Waskom Texas class of 2007  

What's good classmate!  Hope all is well brother.   Waskom looking good this year an still a young team .. next 5-6 years in my eyes are going to be awesome.. alot if good talent coming up.. 

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

I trying to figure out which one of those 5’8” DBs going to cover our 6’4” WR at this point I just watching to scout lol 😂 HS is as bad as OC 

I really hope yalls game is better.. waskom is quick hopefully y'all's qb will have time for legs to get down field..i been saying y'all's game will be the only competition.. well see

1 minute ago, quickshot said:

I really hope yalls game is better.. waskom is quick hopefully y'all's qb will have time for legs to get down field..i been saying y'all's game will be the only competition.. well see

I thinking it going to be game of the year neither team has anyone left on schedule that can beat them so it’s a one game slugfest for district and hope both teams head into playoffs healthy. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, Valhalla said:

He won’t have time to throw it.

Honestly, as in years past, that will be key to beating EF.   Get to the kid enough he tends to get rattled.  Our defense is relentless.  We will see how they handle EF's new be offense.  Will be the best game of the year for either team no doubt.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 9:35 PM, DTH4life said:

Lol yes I’m new two this but if you like To know who I’m look me up   Winfred byrd from Waskom Texas class of 2007  

I played with Randall Byrd back in the 70's my.   I still run with W L. Thompson, another Wildcat from the 70's