Week 7: Queen City 4-1 (1-1) vs Ore City 2-3 (0-2)

DawgPound2

Which City Will Take It?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which City Will Take It?

• QC Bulldogs
    • OC Rebels

3 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Yes it does but being off is no fun

I don't mind it at all, especially with a couple of our key players nicked up a lil bit, that extra week would be more beneficial getting healthier for Waskom 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I don't mind it at all, especially with a couple of our key players nicked up a lil bit, that extra week would be more beneficial getting healthier for Waskom 

We Def could use the time to get healthy I wouldn’t mind #11 taking off till we play Waskom and hope he gets to 100% before the game. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

We Def could use the time to get healthy I wouldn’t mind #11 taking off till we play Waskom and hope he gets to 100% before the game. 

I'm sure he'll play probably a half next week against ND

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Those high ankle sprains are tough to heal. Three weeks could go a long way to get him back to 100%. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BIGILL79 said:

Those high ankle sprains are tough to heal. Three weeks could go a long way to get him back to 100%. 

Yeah that’s what I was thinking he would be as close to healthy as he will get the rest of the season. 

• Like 1

So let me get this straight.  Ore City has no football players that have tested positive for the China Virus yet the whole school shuts down and they wont play their next 3 opponents?  That makes zeros sense.  Even if they are virtual for academics they could still go practice and play.  I am sure that's UIL they can still practice. Only reason they should cancel is if a player or students tests positive and they all have to Quarantine.  If they are just suspended school that's not Quarantine.  What kind of show they running in Ore City???  I say No players tested positive because I asked a few of my friends at Gilmer that have ties to OC and they said no Positive tests with any players.

• Like 4

On 10/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, itsallheart said:

So let me get this straight.  Ore City has no football players that have tested positive for the China Virus yet the whole school shuts down and they wont play their next 3 opponents?  That makes zeros sense.  Even if they are virtual for academics they could still go practice and play.  I am sure that's UIL they can still practice. Only reason they should cancel is if a player or students tests positive and they all have to Quarantine.  If they are just suspended school that's not Quarantine.  What kind of show they running in Ore City???  I say No players tested positive because I asked a few of my friends at Gilmer that have ties to OC and they said no Positive tests with any players.

Once err body relies that the uil IS SETTING UP THESE RULES to make the situation worse. Only then will you understand. The cure is worse then the sickness 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, itsallheart said:

Sounds to me like they just don't wanna play football 

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

You are crazy. 

QC is one upset away from the playoffs I am not that crazy but after watching them they have 3  guys with + speed on offense in #5 , #6 and #8 and their Run Def wasn’t bad they have a few more players than OC is all I saying and since OC is done for year guess we won’t know unless QC pulls a upset before end of season. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

QC is one upset away from the playoffs I am not that crazy but after watching them they have 3  guys with + speed on offense in #5 , #6 and #8 and their Run Def wasn’t bad they have a few more players than OC is all I saying and since OC is done for year guess we won’t know unless QC pulls a upset before end of season. 

QC will have to beat Hughes Springs. Harleton is better than Hughes Springs.