Lindale vs Henderson

Jakeelee05

Lindale vs Henderson  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lindale
    • Henderson

2 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I might be wrong but I think Henderson Defense will slow Lindales RB and force the QB to throw the ball, can't stop Lindales RB but can slow him down, Hendo front D Line is solid.

Lindale’s pass game is pretty good too. The qb has a pretty strong arm and is pretty accurate. He’s not great but pretty dang good. When they contain Jenkins it opens up a lot more of the pass game and when that starts killing the defense they start trying to cover more which opens things up more for Jenkins. Not saying it will be easy but just because they contain him doesn’t mean anything 

16 minutes ago, StillALion said:

CalPreps score predictor says:
Lindale 28 - Henderson 14

A computer program predicts the score for them.  A computer also does their poll which has the district teams ranked like this for this week: 
12 Lindale
13 Kilgore 
19 Henderson 
24 Palestine 
26 Chapel Hill
34 Athens 
40 Mabank 

http://calpreps.com/2020/ratings/Texas_division.htm#4A-1

This week it's maybe time to prove the computer wrong lol Henderson is starting to click on the Offense line now and Defense playing good, Lindale is a tough team and it would be a big test and task for Henderson but I believe they can, to me it's a toss up.

This will be a major test for both teams. I'm not sure the Gilmer game is a good comparison though.

Lindale had Gilmer on the ropes at halftime (up 35-14) and they came out and turned it over multiple times in the second half to blow it.

Henderson was gifted 14 points in the first 5 minutes of the ball game (Onside kick and bad snap leading to a defensive score for the Lions) and only scored one more time the rest of the game.

48 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

This will be a major test for both teams. I'm not sure the Gilmer game is a good comparison though.

Lindale had Gilmer on the ropes at halftime (up 35-14) and they came out and turned it over multiple times in the second half to blow it.

Henderson was gifted 14 points in the first 5 minutes of the ball game (Onside kick and bad snap leading to a defensive score for the Lions) and only scored one more time the rest of the game.

First off, the game with Henderson vs Gilmer game, the fumbles that Gilmer made was from the results of Henderson Defense, and the last play  in the 4th final half, if you take the penalty away Henderson won that game only losing by 2 points. The difference in that game is Henderson's offense line and Offense was not clicking but only the Defense was clicking and non active, now Henderson's Offense has clicked and yall going to be surprised this Friday night, this will be Lindale toughest Defense Lindale has played and Lindale maybe Henderson's toughest Offense.

Just now, LionKing12172920 said:

First off, the game with Henderson vs Gilmer game, the fumbles that Gilmer made was from the results of Henderson Defense, and the last play  in the 4th final half, if you take the penalty away Henderson won that game only losing by 2 points. The difference in that game is Henderson's offense line and Offense was not clicking but only the Defense was clicking and non active, now Henderson's Offense has clicked and yall going to be surprised this Friday night.

I'm not saying anything negative about Henderson's defense. They are legit. I just wouldn't say that Henderson's defense is the cause of bad snaps that result in points.

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons for Henderson's losses, and the same could probably be said about Lindale. This will be a great game on Friday night. I hope the better team wins, regardless of who that is. I would just like to see a high quality and competitive ball game!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I'm not saying anything negative about Henderson's defense. They are legit. I just wouldn't say that Henderson's defense is the cause of bad snaps that result in points.

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons for Henderson's losses, and the same could probably be said about Lindale. This will be a great game on Friday night. I hope the better team wins, regardless of who that is. I would just like to see a high quality and competitive ball game!

You all good bro, I know it's going be a good game from both and either team can win. It boils down on play calls, play assignments, football and coaching. I do see Henderson as the under dog but I also see Henderson can pull it off as well. I'm looking at a close game but if Hendo lose in a blow out, I will eat my crow. 

• Like 1