Lindale vs Henderson

Jakeelee05

Lindale vs Henderson  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lindale
    • Henderson

7 hours ago, StillALion said:

Henderson Lions Show for this week on Sideline2Sideline / Texas Gridiron.  Reviews last week’s game and previews this week’s game ... They say the game this week is for the district championship and pick Lindale by 7.

https://lonestargridiron.com/2020/10/henderson-lions-show-100720/

How could it be for District, if Lindale or Henderson dnt know know how games with Kilgore would play out.

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Too be fair they did give Kilgore and Palestine the benefit of the doubt just think Lindale /winner is most likely District Champion.

Yea they did say it could be them. I honestly think it will come down to week eleven between Lindale and Kilgore

On 10/6/2020 at 10:39 AM, bmoc said:

trust me there is no way Henderson would play Linden.   do you realize how many Surratts are in Cass County??????   the henderson coach is afraid to play against ONE Surratt......................he surely isn't going to take on a town full of them.   haha

I mean.....You have a good point!

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Henderson always confuses me. They always look the part and most years the D can play. But their offense has been terrible lately. For the studs they have they should kill most anyone not named Carthage. 

I think Lindale has a connection in administration with Carthage...………..Maybe Carthage's coaches gave Lindale some pointers/advice for this game.

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Henderson always confuses me. They always look the part and most years the D can play. But their offense has been terrible lately. For the studs they have they should kill most anyone not named Carthage. 

The Defense wasn't so bad but needs help from the Offense side. Henderson coaches was out coached like the games with Carthage and it seems like Lindale got some advice from Carthage coaches, besides that Henderson needs to work on that QB more also cause the whole time he's looking for one player, Collins but yet you have more than one receiver better than the other. He has a lot of receivers to look for but the coaches not telling him, that right there is the lack of good coaching by the QB Coordinators and the RBs did their part but the QB?? Defense can be good but Offense has to do the scoring to help the D. to be a good team.

44 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Oh ok that explains a 

So basically, they cheated because that coach is related to the superintendent from Lindales and the coach had told him all of our secrets which to me, means they all cheated and that why Henderson lost this game. And not to mention, the QB was looking for only one player instead of watching downfield, anyways on to the next one.