Week 7: Jefferson Bulldogs (2-3)(0-1) @ Sabine Cardinals (3-3)(1-1)

Nick2011

Bulldogs vs Cardinals   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

19 hours ago, CoachCarright said:

This should not shock anyone. I’ve been saying it for a while and I keep saying; Nothing will change until you get some coaches back in there that know what they’re talking about. This staff doesn’t know how to make adjustments or how to utilize their best players. 64 is one of the best lineman in the state and Rex refuses to utilize the kids skills. 3 is a division one caliber athlete and they are wasting all of his potential. It just don’t make no sense. This is the worst cardinal defense I’ve seen in over eight years and they’re not gonna get better. Hate on me if you want but you know I’m right

Well maybe if one of your aforementioned players didn't have THREE personal foul penalties that kept drives alive that Jefferson scored on things might be different.  But then again I guess the coaches teach them to do that????

Maybe if kids would start actually listening to their coaches and not outside influences so much and also not expected to be coddled then they could reach their full potential.  YOU sir or ma'am or whatever you are are NOT right!!

20 hours ago, CoachCarright said:

This should not shock anyone. I’ve been saying it for a while and I keep saying; Nothing will change until you get some coaches back in there that know what they’re talking about. This staff doesn’t know how to make adjustments or how to utilize their best players. 64 is one of the best lineman in the state and Rex refuses to utilize the kids skills. 3 is a division one caliber athlete and they are wasting all of his potential. It just don’t make no sense. This is the worst cardinal defense I’ve seen in over eight years and they’re not gonna get better. Hate on me if you want but you know I’m right

Oh and one other thing before I go since I don't respond here often.......if things are so terrible then why don't you go have a face to face talk with "Rex" since you're obviously on a first name basis with him instead of being a coward and doing all your slamming behind this screen name.  Matter of fact why don't you have a sit down with the entire staff and tell them this face to face.  I'm sure they'd LOVE to visit with you.

2 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Oh and one other thing before I go since I don't respond here often.......if things are so terrible then why don't you go have a face to face talk with "Rex" since you're obviously on a first name basis with him instead of being a coward and doing all your slamming behind this screen name.  Matter of fact why don't you have a sit down with the entire staff and tell them this face to face.  I'm sure they'd LOVE to visit with you.

We both know that won’t happen. Something tells me he/she will disappear after this season anyways. 

Just now, Bclove05 said:

We both know that won’t happen. Something tells me he/she will disappear after this season anyways. 

Disappear like most of the Sabine fans do after every season. There was a lot of Sabine folks on the app last year.

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Funny how most people only want to talk when their team is winning. 

Yeah every school has them, but there was a lot of em from Sabine last year. Granted I know it was a great year for y’all though. I guess it’ll be a quiet week this week except for the disgruntled Atlanta folks.

21 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah every school has them, but there was a lot of em from Sabine last year. Granted I know it was a great year for y’all though. I guess it’ll be a quiet week this week except for the disgruntled Atlanta folks.

We will be here next week 😃