West Hardin @ Shelbyville

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

West Hardin is down to 11 kids due to covid and some parents making their freshman kids quit........gonna be tough to finish the season for the Oilers.......I'm taking Shelbyville......

Are you saying that WH will play 11 players both ways for an entire game, including special teams?

That's not too responsible if you ask me. Might want to forfeit a game or two until things turn around.

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, longhorncrazy said:

Are you saying that WH will play 11 players both ways for an entire game, including special teams?

That's not too responsible if you ask me. Might want to forfeit a game or two until things turn around.

not your call......and your decision is noted and ignored......Burkeville played several SEASONS with 11 players........

On 10/5/2020 at 10:05 AM, longhorncrazy said:

You were a day early. 😁💪🏿

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

You were a day early. 😁💪🏿

Seems that way. Trying to play 11 man football with just 11 players is simply not being responsible. Adults sometimes have to make the responsible decisions for children no matter how unpopular it will be.

Reading that other site down south someone posted that WH tried to have a practice yesterday and only had 8 players.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, longhorncrazy said:

Seems that way. Trying to play 11 man football with just 11 players is simply not being responsible. Adults sometimes have to make the responsible decisions for children no matter how unpopular it will be.

Reading that other site down south someone posted that WH tried to have a practice yesterday and only had 8 players.

It stinks for any Seniors they may have. 

• Like 1