Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Did you know damnit I’m mad spelled backwards is still damnit I’m mad? 

Y’all salty mad. 

Other than that pesky N, had to be spelled double M. Tatum might have them sports buts seems they won't be winning spelling bees

8 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Pretty good. We played some good teams the first 3 games of the year and struggled a little but this young talent is getting better every week. We will play Harmony next week for the district title! 

I’m confused. Are we good or not?

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

fits*

Idk, depends on how long your love affair with Atlanta continues. 

Lol u gonna pop in a gain whennnn iiii misspellll more wwwooorrdss. Thought the professor would do that instead of you. Love affair with Atlanta? Why would I care about a school we’ve never lost to? 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol u gonna pop in a gain whennnn iiii misspellll more wwwooorrdss. Thought the professor would do that instead of you. Love affair with Atlanta? Why would I care about a school we’ve never lost to? 

Pretty sure we won in 1948.

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

If anyone is big mad it’s @H3llR4z0r lol dudes in the feels cuz when his team does show enough interest to show up they have 5 TO’s and score 14 points for the other team. Not my fault y’all are embarrassing yourselves when yall do show up. 

There you go! Admittance! Steps in the right direction @Racer55

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Pretty sure we won in 1948.

There you go! Admittance! Steps in the right direction @Racer55

Admittance? Steps in the right direction? Lol ok. Like hoping a school goes on to be winless is a good direction for your town. Let’s talk admittance why don’t we? Do you admit you wanted your own school to go on to loose the entire year? Good fan you are. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Admittance? Steps in the right direction? Lol ok. Like hoping a school goes on to be winless is a good direction for your town. Let’s talk admittance why don’t we? Do you admit you wanted your own school to go on to loose the entire year? Good fan you are. 

Lmaooo and you talk about me being mad or in my feels? You're bringing private messages out. That's next level mad bro. Ima save this for years. Racer gets big mad and spills his guts. 

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Lmaooo and you talk about me being mad or in my feels? You're bringing private messages out. That's next level mad bro. Ima save this for years. Racer gets big mad and spills his guts. 

Im mad? lol. I even told you, you shouldn’t want Atlanta to go winless, but u acted liked y’all should to promote change at the school. I’m mad...lol at what a true imbecile that thinks his own town shouldn’t win a game? You’re twisted man. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

Im mad? lol. I even told you, you shouldn’t want Atlanta to go winless, but u acted liked y’all should to promote change at the school. I’m mad...lol at what a true imbecile that thinks his own town shouldn’t win a game? You’re twisted man. 

I didn't keep on talking about it after you said nobody should wish that. I'm sorry if I lack the knowledge of what a winless season does to your town. I haven't had much experience. I see other towns seem to recover however.

Despite, I definitely hit a nerve. Private messages are exactly what they are called, private messages. The only way you'd bring that up is if you were really salty, and I apologize. You literally bring Atlanta up almost every chance you get, so yes, I commented on what you said. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 

17 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I didn't keep on talking about it after you said nobody should wish that. I'm sorry if I lack the knowledge of what a winless season does to your town. I haven't had much experience. I see other towns seem to recover however.

Despite, I definitely hit a nerve. Private messages are exactly what they are called, private messages. The only way you'd bring that up is if you were really salty, and I apologize. You literally bring Atlanta up almost every chance you get, so yes, I commented on what you said. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 

You must be a liberal. You twist n turn so much. Resorting to personal attacks saying imbecile, moron, and ignorant shows you are on a “next level”. Excuse me when I stoop down to the level your on. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

You must be a liberal. You twist n turn so much. Resorting to personal attacks saying imbecile, moron, and ignorant shows you are on a “next level”. Excuse me when I stoop down to the level your on. 

Nah you already there. You literally talking about Atlanta every chance you get. You're making us the butt of all your jokes, even when it doesn't pertain to us at all. Your comments are directed at Atlanta posters in general, and there's really only 1 that's consistent, so that's just as personal as me responding directly to your petty comments. You started this entire thing by talking about Rabbits having feelings, then you get offended and start spewing out stuff that we talked about in confidentiality. So you can play victim all you want, but I'm no idiot. I apologize for getting you all beside yourself, but you are definitely not innocent. Peace. 

34 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Looks like some bitter folks over in Atlanta. A shame to watch people trying to tear others down because of their own school issues. Not a good look 

For the record, I was never serious. I feel like we're taking the blunt of your self vindication from taking all the heat you took last year from going (0-10). I wasn't one of the ones using WO as a punch line though. The only school I really use as a punch line is Queen City, so I don't mind listening to their nonsense. At least then it's deserved.