Sabine 3-4, 1-2 @ White Oak 3-0, 2-0

Bclove05

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

He is good. What grade is he in? 
Our chain gang said the Jefferson coaches were getting mad because their plays were getting changed on the field. It worked out good for them though. 

Idk what grade exactly. He can throw and run good as well. 

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

He is good. What grade is he in? 
Our chain gang said the Jefferson coaches were getting mad because their plays were getting changed on the field. It worked out good for them though. 

He’s a junior. Brother of last QB. 

8 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Sabine, rights the ship? What ship? The 80 years of losses type of ship? More like a unicorn float if it were to be considered a ship. 😂

I know right, ain't no ship with either of these 2. 1 win against us combined in 20 years.....lets call it a boat. They trying to right, "the boat" lol

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I know right, ain't no ship with either of these 2. 1 win against us combined in 20 years.....lets call it a boat. They trying to right, "the boat" lol

We don't live in the past or bring it up like some others here. 

16 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Normally @Champ77chimes in to let everyone know Sabines good this year. He did the last 2 years. I guess that’s a sign that the Scabs aren’t good this year. Champ hasn’t said anything. 

Ha! I’m still around!! Mama told me when you ain’t got nothing nice to say, just don’t say anything at all...

22 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

So I’m just now on page 17 of this thread.  No way I get caught up before Fri!  Anyone have some cliff notes or something?  😂

Blah blah blah Tatum won state  in 2006. Blah blah blah White Oak was good back in 43. Blah blah blah Sabine could be good if they ran more than 3 plays...blah blah blah Gladewater owns this district. That pretty well sums it up 😂 You’re welcome 😊 

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Blah blah blah Tatum won state  in 2006. Blah blah blah White Oak was good back in 43. Blah blah blah Sabine could be good if they ran more than 3 plays...blah blah blah Gladewater owns this district. That pretty well sums it up 😂 You’re welcome 😊 

Perfect.  Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I hope. That season opening loss is starting to look pretty bad for you guys.

Yes and no.  For W’s and L’s yes.  But we learned from it.  I think we won the Anna and Bullard games because of the Sabine experience.  If we have the ball with 3 minutes left with 2-3 TO’s and the game on the line we know what it takes to punch it in and win.  Might have the same type game this week at LE.  If so we will be prepared.