DeKalb Vs. Paul Pewitt @ Mt. Pleasant

Bearliever

20 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Coach G has ALWAYS run the Split Back Veer. ALWAYS. I don't think he would change it.

I guess you didn't follow him during 04 and 05 at Jefferson. We literally had a different offense every week until we settled on running the veer out of the I formation. We even had a few plays with four WRs on the field.

Just now, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

I guess you didn't follow him during 04 and 05 at Jefferson. We literally had a different offense every week until we settled on running the veer out of the I formation. We even had a few plays with four WRs on the field.

You're just spreading blatant lies at this point.

33 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Well if you're the center, and you're calling out odd or even front, then you don't know how the running backs are aligned behind you. So, no. He has always been and always will be SPLIT BACK VEER.

You clearly were not there. Yeah, he brought the Split Back Veer offense to Jefferson but it didn't work with our personnel. We changed offenses multiple weeks until we found something that worked. I know he is a split back veer guy, but he has run other things. 

Here is the proof for your own eyes.

9 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

You clearly were not there. Yeah, he brought the Split Back Veer offense to Jefferson but it didn't work with our personnel. We changed offenses multiple weeks until we found something that worked. I know he is a split back veer guy, but he has run other things. 

Which one is Jefferson?

19 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Had to stop watching after a few minutes, I was getting a headache. Whoever was doing the recording was bouncing all over the place. lol

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

From what I remember, lineman splits, blocking assignments, and the number of WRs we had on the field. 

I am a big Buddy Griffin fan, I'm pulling for you guys.

But it doesn't have anything to do with how the running backs lineup in the backfield?