DeKalb Vs. Paul Pewitt @ Mt. Pleasant

Bearliever

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Glad it happened there with ambulance on stand by . That had to be a scary sight.

There was NOT an ambulance on stand by. And Pewitt did NOT have an AED on scene (DeKalb did). And I am not being my normal troll self. These are facts. Pewitt poop the bed on this one.

Just now, DeKlabBeers said:

There was NOT an ambulance on stand by. And Pewitt did NOT have an AED on scene (DeKalb did). And I am not being my normal troll self. These are facts. Pewitt poop the bed on this one.

This thing autocorrected me. But there was a massive ball dropped. I pray that the official makes a full recovery.

7 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

This thing autocorrected me. But there was a massive ball dropped. I pray that the official makes a full recovery.

If what I heard is true, Coach Strickland from PEWITT saved his life. Performed CPR until EMT’s got there...HERO!!!

13 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

3 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Nope

You saw all that in Mt Pleasant while you were watching from the stands in Omaha? 😂

• LOL! 1

I want to bring special attention to the individuals on the chain crew and people who came out of the stands to administer CPR and save this person’s life. They did an amazing job! 

It is time for the UIL to require an ambulance at every game, and there should ALWAYS be an AED on the sidelines.