The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt @ Daingerfield

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paul Pewitt
    • Daingerfield

In the East Texas Pickem I went back and forth on this game. I picked Dangerfield because they are at home but I am not real comfortable with it after how PP played their last game against  DeKalb.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was gonna do this game anyway, I just hadn't got around to it.  Right now, Daingerfield is scoring 30.4 against defenses that give up 30.2 on average.  Pewitt is scoring 26.2 per game against defens

Nature boy might be in smoaky jail but is hasn’t stopped him from riding his bike to the bramha market for an icee 😂

🤔 Morris County inbreeding? No wonder both teams are good every year. 😂

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Nature boy might be in smoaky jail but is hasn’t stopped him from riding his bike to the bramha market for an icee 😂

30F1735E-DB17-4968-B7BC-E481E3C825C7.jpeg

Hes prolly in there with a pocket full of quarters playing them slots sippin on a watered down diet cherry vanilla coke.

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Man I wish NB was here. Just the next 24 hours and this thread would hit 50 pages.... #BringTheLegendBack aka lil kuzzo

Mods got it in for him or was it legit? Or will i get banned for asking????

1 minute ago, FigNewton98 said:

Will this game be live streamed or on the radio. I figure we are going to meet up with one or both of these teams in the playoffs!

Im sure it will be fb live from our athletic booster page. Ill find out

23 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

Will this game be live streamed or on the radio. I figure we are going to meet up with one or both of these teams in the playoffs!

Last week Paul Pewitt Football did the live stream last week on their Facebook page, I'm sure they'll do it again. 

17 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

This Forum is too calm. Pewitt by 40. Daingerfield doesn’t have the athletes, coaching, or want to to compete. They will probably forfeit and blame COVID!

@EastTxFinest

Don't make me call some Gunter fans to come put you in check lol... a lil over 24 hours and we're goin cowtippin

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Don't make me call some Gunter fans to come put you in check lol... a lil over 24 hours and we're goin cowtippin

LOL! Send them! Them old Beamer Bulls gonna stomp a mud hole in them there Tigers!