Winnsboro @ #5 Mt Vernon 10/23

chevyman

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So will Briles be elsewhere next year...cause after the Colorado kid graduates do they have any talent in the pipeline? Asking for a friend....

Unless a coach shows up that has prototype quarterback relatives from another state, i figure he’ll be gone. In all seriousness, they have some good kids returning but i am guessing that he will likely have an offer or 2 from a “bigger” gig and id be surprised if he turned those down if they chose to offer

13 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Unless a coach shows up that has prototype quarterback relatives from another state, i figure he’ll be gone. In all seriousness, they have some good kids returning but i am guessing that he will likely have an offer or 2 from a “bigger” gig and id be surprised if he turned those down if they chose to offer

I don't see him sticking around if he gets an offer to move up, there would be another round of drive-by media attention but it would die down...

P.S. I'm not a Briles detractor or apologist. I think he is a very good coach and can win where ever he goes.   

13 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I don't see him sticking around if he gets an offer to move up, there would be another round of drive-by media attention but it would die down...

P.S. I'm not a Briles detractor or apologist. I think he is a very good coach and can win where ever he goes.   

Also may hinge on how this season ends up

7 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

MV tries to make it 7 in a row vs Winnsboro! 

You better hope you win this one because it will be the last chance for a while. Coach Finney has the program going strong from 7th grade up and will be very tough to beat after this year...and it won't be easy this year!! Picking the upset, Winny by a touchdown!!

6 minutes ago, Pittpirate1919 said:

Seeing camera angles where it look good seeing angles where it went left but in my eyes I squeezed through

Just saw this still shot of the kick.  Was jw.  Honestly feels bad for kids that they can’t at least go back a review game wining or losing plays like this with how good technology is now days.  

56CE27FF-A26C-480C-B0EF-2A10E6AB076C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jeepster89 said:

Just saw this still shot of the kick.  Was jw.  Honestly feels bad for kids that they can’t at least go back a review game wining or losing plays like this with how good technology is now days.  

If the kick was wide you would not have been able to see the ball...it is INSIDE if the upright so the guy got the call correct.

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Jeepster89 said:

I would post that on the MV website. They are really in their feelings. Lol

3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

If the kick was wide you would not have been able to see the ball...it is INSIDE if the upright so the guy got the call correct.

If the kick is wide you WOULD see the ball like in the picture.  

also here is a second pic where the kicker and holder both thought they missed it as well. 

9D7B1008-F77D-4BC9-A12A-F63DE3D5BF23.jpeg