Harleton 5-1 2-1 @ Waskom 6-0 3-0 Oct 23rd 7:30PM

Wild74

Harleton 5-1 2-1 @ Waskom 6-0 3-0 Oct 23rd 7:30PM  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

40 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom will prob win but I picked Harleton so they would get at least 1 vote since everyone has crowned Waskom already. So let’s say Harleton 32- Waskom 24 

I don't see Harleton holding Waskom to 24pts, I think it will be high scoring with Waskom winning.

17 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I don't see Harleton holding Waskom to 24pts, I think it will be high scoring with Waskom winning.

QC was holding them but couldn’t score and keep Def off the field and finally wore down.  I think Harleton will score and have long drives allowing their Def to rest some and making hard for Waskom To pull away and score like they have been.  I knew their schedule was weak but if you go look at it they could go whole season and only play 3 playoff teams in district only.  EF will have played 6 playoff teams by end of season and possibly 3 district champions.  It is going to matter it might not show till playoff time but it will matter. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, jacket52 said:

QC was holding them but couldn’t score and keep Def off the field and finally wore down.  I think Harleton will score and have long drives allowing their Def to rest some and making hard for Waskom To pull away and score like they have been.  I knew their schedule was weak but if you go look at it they could go whole season and only play 3 playoff teams in district only.  EF will have played 6 playoff teams by end of season and possibly 3 district champions.  It is going to matter it might not show till playoff time but it will matter. 

Qc had -32 rushing yds in that game. Only yds came through the air. Less than 140 total. Harleton doesn't pass well. Man you should research before posting.  I bet Harleton doesn't get 20 pts on Waskom.  I bet Waskom scores more than 44. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Qc had -32 rushing yds in that game. Only yds came through the air. Less than 140 total. Harleton doesn't pass well. Man you should research before posting.  I bet Harleton doesn't get 20 pts on Waskom.  I bet Waskom scores more than 44. 

Harleton will throw ball better than your expecting I just trying to tell you and they had -32 yards cause of sacks sir cause they had to pass so much and from your fans they had guys running wide open better fix that before the 30th 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Y’all will have played 2 district champions with the possibility of it being 4. 

• Like 1

Harleton plays hard and has some nice skill kids, but Waskom is just too explosive. 

I see it about the same way I did the Harleton/EF game. 

Harleton may and I say “may” be able to hang in there with Waskom for the 1st QT, but after that I see Waskom’s depth and speed takes over

5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Harmony won’t be one of them 

Won’t be a playoff team? Pretty sure they have clinched and looking at their schedule they worse they finish in district is 2nd if they lose to to your WR Raiders.   I think that will be a good game.

Hopefully someone is streaming the WR/Harmony game since we are taking another week off because we are “too banged up”. 

7 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

Harleton plays hard and has some nice skill kids, but Waskom is just too explosive. 

I see it about the same way I did the Harleton/EF game. 

Harleton may and I say “may” be able to hang in there with Waskom for the 1st QT, but after that I see Waskom’s depth and speed takes over

Waskom will have to pass the ball to beat Harleton you not just going to line up and run the ball down there throat you can but it will be a quick game and low scoring as Harleton offense does same thing.  EF didn’t pull away until we started passing more and then closed game out on Ground. I don’t think Waskom pass game is anything that scares anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

Won’t be a playoff team? Pretty sure they have clinched and looking at their schedule they worse they finish in district is 2nd if they lose to to your WR Raiders.   I think that will be a good game.

Hopefully someone is streaming the WR/Harmony game since we are taking another week off because we are “too banged up”. 

I think he was referring to the amount of District Champs EF will have played before playoffs.  

32 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Waskom will have to pass the ball to beat Harleton you not just going to line up and run the ball down there throat you can but it will be a quick game and low scoring as Harleton offense does same thing.  EF didn’t pull away until we started passing more and then closed game out on Ground. I don’t think Waskom pass game is anything that scares anyone. 

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that you’re gonna have to pass to win I’d be a rich man. Just keep trying to convince yourself that Waskom’s not good because you’re not convincing anyone else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

Ef run game is not Waskom's run game.  We can and will rush for 250 plus yds pass or no pass. Harleton will be doing good to keep it with in 4 tds.