Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

13 minutes ago, jethro said:

After reading all the hubbabaloo, what I’ve concurred is that Waskom is going to beat EF like a drum and Daingerfield will follow shortly after... sounds about right! 

Bet Waskom don’t beat EF like a drum no matter what the hubbabaloo says that you’ve read.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 1:53 PM, Wild74 said:

This Covid has put a lot of hurt on certain games but Waskom will be fine with the tickets that are allocated. This game will determined 1 and 2 within the district. As of right now if everyone wins out in the first round Waskom and EF will play DF or PP right now DF is the leader in their district and will play the loser of EF/Waskom with PP playing the winner. In order for EF/Waskom to play each other again they would have to play in the regional finals. If that happens there will be plenty of room to set on both sides. 

🤣

Hey we ran out of kitty litter for the porta potty’s on visitor side I know how you wildcats enjoy having fresh litter but I found some oil dry on sale I heard it’s the same thing basically hope yal understand money tight we just got a new field and all. See yal Friday night. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Tickets for player’s parents or family members

Oh, I thought you meant that players had to have a ticket to get in the game. I was like, "Dang, what if the quarterback didn't get a ticket?" That would have a major impact on the outcome of the game. Glad its not like that. But you never know these days.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, jethro said:

After reading all the hubbabaloo, what I’ve concurred is that Waskom is going to beat EF like a drum and Daingerfield will follow shortly after... sounds about right! 

First you need to focus on beating ef before you start talking about any other team.we already handled up.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Hey we ran out of kitty litter for the porta potty’s on visitor side I know how you wildcats enjoy having fresh litter but I found some oil dry on sale I heard it’s the same thing basically hope yal understand money tight we just got a new field and all. See yal Friday night. 

Thank goodness. That turf was getting pretty awful.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ontheinside said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't several years ago, maybe like 15 or so, some EF kids spread manure all over Waskom's busses during the game?

There have been some rivalry mischief in the past ! And that may or may not have happened around the early 2000’s maybe 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ontheinside said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't several years ago, maybe like 15 or so, some EF kids spread manure all over Waskom's busses during the game?

There has been W’s burnt in the field when it was grass, there has been cows painted orange and white and taken up the stands not sure how they got that cow down them steps 😂 there has been schools shot with paint balls and of course the rip flowers sent back and forth but for the most part the rivalry has calmed down some in recent years they just fight a little on field now mostly. 

25 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

There has been W’s burnt in the field when it was grass, there has been cows painted orange and white and taken up the stands not sure how they got that cow down them steps 😂 there has been schools shot with paint balls and of course the rip flowers sent back and forth but for the most part the rivalry has calmed down some in recent years they just fight a little on field now 

That's what its it's all about.  This week should have something similar happen...js .🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ontheinside said:

Back in 1987, Waskom decorated a casket and dumped in our school parking lot, I ain't gone lie, it freaked me out a lil bit lol...we tied that yr 14-14 but we edged Waskom out on penetrations 3-2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

There has been W’s burnt in the field when it was grass, there has been cows painted orange and white and taken up the stands not sure how they got that cow down them steps 😂 there has been schools shot with paint balls and of course the rip flowers sent back and forth but for the most part the rivalry has calmed down some in recent years they just fight a little on field now mostly. 

I know absolutely NOTHING about a "W" being burnt in y'all's field back in the 70's!!  Lol

• LOL! 1

40 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

I know absolutely NOTHING about a "W" being burnt in y'all's field back in the 70's!!  Lol

I am sure it happened a few times lol the time I was referring too was around 1999 or 2000 the burnt several small W’s all over the field. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1WildCat said:

Lonestargridiron.com weekly gab session has some nice be insight into the game.   Those guys will be there Friday night.

I been telling them every chance I get they needed to come glad they coming to experience both teams when they are on top of the district ! 

5 hours ago, ontheinside said:

Yes that’s why EF will will never win in state i was a Freshman that year 

Edited by DTH4life
Poop
  • LOL! 1