Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

No need to post this, let's hope this BS doesn't happen Friday night. 

Agreed nobody wants to see this or lose a player or two for playoffs to something stupid. Hoping for a clean hard fought game between two Teams that dislike each other but has respect for one another. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

EF QB the difference in this game and will win in the end, EF 38  W 27, I do believe that EF has the better defense also.  I also believe that W is not quite as fast as they think that they are.

That is your hope, bc if waskom wins by a couple tds Df is in trouble. 

• Roll Eyes 2

23 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

EF QB the difference in this game and will win in the end, EF 38  W 27, I do believe that EF has the better defense also.  I also believe that W is not quite as fast as they think that they are.

Harleton put 20 on ef's d. You're just wishing. 

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

No need to post this, let's hope this BS doesn't happen Friday night....sad to hear a Waskom fan cheering it on smh.

There were fans from both sides cheering that BS on. I was sitting there thinking what a bunch of idiots. It was a complete embarrassment for both schools and communities as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Hey we ran out of kitty litter for the porta potty’s on visitor side I know how you wildcats enjoy having fresh litter but I found some oil dry on sale I heard it’s the same thing basically hope yal understand money tight we just got a new field and all. See yal Friday night. 

Y’all still got that tree?

1 hour ago, LSUTIGERS said:

There were fans from both sides cheering that BS on. I was sitting there thinking what a bunch of idiots. It was a complete embarrassment for both schools and communities as far as I’m concerned.

What was surprising, know one got kicked out the game lol