Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

1 minute ago, 1WildCat said:

From the Waskom coaches tonight.....

Thursday Night Results:

Waskom Jr. High falls short tonight 30-12 to EF. The Jr. High Cats move to (3-3/2-3) on the season and will finish their season next week in New Diana. 

Waskom JV wins big tonight 42-0 over EF. The JV will finish their season tonight with a record of (9-1/5-0) due to New Diana not having a JV and including pre-district forfeits. The JV finished their season with 6 straight shutouts and did not allow a single point during district play, out scoring their district opponents 190-0 this season and are your 11-3A District Champions!

Could not be more proud of the kids tonight for all of their hard work! Tomorrow night, the varsity sets out to claim their district championship! We hope to see you there for what is building up to be the game of the year! Thank you to all who came out and supported and to our Wildcat Cheerleaders who have supported the guys from day 1! Have a good night!

Pretty impressive 

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

I not going to make any excuses we got whipped but if you was at the first game EF did move prob 3-4 kids up but like I said that no excuse next man up is way it should be once again good game wildcats. 

They tried to tell you that Waskom had a few kids out due to injury the first game.

44 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

They tried to tell you that Waskom had a few kids out due to injury the first game.

Diego a close friend I have even coached him in baseball before he just got tired of hearing about the first game and looked like a man playing against boys tonight he going to be special if you can keep him in Waskom. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DTH4life said:

watch out for #23 Byrd has 4 D1 offers will be playing LB in college the pass Rush from Waskom will Dominate  Let’s me the playoff Run !!!! DTH... 

IMO the pass rush, as in years past, will depend on if Waskom wins.   If we can get to the QB on a regular basis he gets rattled.  LB's will have to fill lane's to alleviate any scrambling.   They're gonna get theirs (yardage), just gotta keep it to a minimum.

Don't know about any offers for Byrd.   Know that the kid is a MONSTER!!  215 and growing, I could see him at LB.     Will definitely be someone to contend with tonight.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

IMO the pass rush, as in years past, will depend on if Waskom wins.   If we can get to the QB on a regular basis he gets rattled.  LB's will have to fill lane's to alleviate any scrambling.   They're gonna get theirs (yardage), just gotta keep it to a minimum.

Don't know about any offers for Byrd.   Know that the kid is a MONSTER!!  215 and growing, I could see him at LB.     Will definitely be someone to contend with tonight.

Y'all get some more "move ins" from Shreveport? 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

I agree. Good post. EF’s o line has to give the QB time and they need to get a good push in the running game. They have done that for the most part this year. Every game is different though so we will see.