Elysian Fields vs Waskom

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Waskom   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Waskom

• Wildcats
    • Jackets

3 weeks, 1 week, however long...y’all act like we don’t play each other every year. We ran the spread just like last year, and the year before that, etc. Sorry you overlooked EF, didn’t prepare, ate a bad burrito before the game, expended too much energy flexing towards our side line coming off the buses...whatever helps you cope with the fact Waskom lost and you are probably regretting letting that big hole under your nose move too much.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, DTH4life said:

### keep your on the other Side of i20 them kids was my water boys when I was in high school then Johnson boys are Waskom kids Tracy mom was my Kindergarten teacher if you don’t no facts don’t talk but I no this y’all had 19 year old playing high school football lol I no that and if your from Waskom everyone knows 

Huh????

23 hours ago, WETSU said:

You know, this argument is stupid as hell. It shows an extremely low football IQ when people say this. Nobody is making excuses for the loss. Did you once see me say "waskom would have won but..." That's an excuse. Just talking about what happened when the QB went down is just a fact not an excuse. Only Karen's and soccer moms talk like the way you guys are saying. Anyone that has played the game and understands the game should be able to understand my statement. I'm not saying waskom would have won even with 8 not getting hurt. But it dang sure made a difference in how the offense played which is not an excuse just an observation. 

My mental capacity has no bearing on the game. I prostrate myself before you and ask forgiveness . Instead of excuses I will use the word observation . Instead of stop making excuses I will use stop making observations . will that suffice ? Or is there something else I should say or not say as to appease you

15 hours ago, Pinball said:

My mental capacity has no bearing on the game. I prostrate myself before you and ask forgiveness . Instead of excuses I will use the word observation . Instead of stop making excuses I will use stop making observations . will that suffice ? Or is there something else I should say or not say as to appease you

not-sure-if-were-saying-the-same-thing-or-saying-the-same-thing.jpg