Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/24/2020 at 12:51 PM, EdgarAllenPwn said:

This will be the first time in school history Timpson doesn’t put all their hopes and dreams on one single player. That’s usually the Timpson way. Have one great athlete and give him 45 carries and when he gets hurt the team folds like wet cardboard

Depending on how far you go back I think. As an old dude I can remember Timpson having several good teams. 

3 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

A decent thread to read through. Was expecting more 💩 talk though 😂

If the Bears can somehow get the big play going obviously they can pull away but history tells me that Joe won't let that happen. 

Should be a fun game. 

Only Alllto can really bring the heat in #### talking. There’s only 1 true hardcore Timpson fan on here and like 6 Joaquin fans and it’s honestly hard to manufacture the #### talk. Truth be told the schools don’t have any bad blood at all. And any other Friday would be rooting for the other. Now Alllto and Joaquin that rivalry was not manufactured. The two towns really want to get after each other. And Alllto has a lot of fans

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Still looking for a link to an internet broadcast.  Somebody said Timpson ISD had it, but there was nothing about it on their website last night that I could find.  Anybody found anything?

I’ll see what I can find out

1 hour ago, Bear9T1 said:

If you have Facebook, search Timpson Athletics.  It will be streamed live through Facebook on Friday night 

Yes, I have Facebook and found it.  Hopefully, it will be there Friday night and I can tune in.  I was just saying there is nothing there now saying they will be streaming the game on Friday, that I can find .... thanks for the info ....

• Like 1

This will be a tough one.  Timpson has the fire power and the big plays though.  Joaquin is just hard nosed.  It'll be interesting to see the outcome of this one but I'm guessing if Joaquin can't move the ball and control the clock it'll be a no contest.

3 hours ago, WyattEarp said:

This will be a tough one.  Timpson has the fire power and the big plays though.  Joaquin is just hard nosed.  It'll be interesting to see the outcome of this one but I'm guessing if Joaquin can't move the ball and control the clock it'll be a no contest.

What reason do you have to believe they won’t be able to move the ball? Just curious. 

12 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

What reason do you have to believe they won’t be able to move the ball? Just curious. 

I can’t speak for WyattEarp, DocHoliday or even CaptainAugustusMcCray but Timpson has a pretty dang salty defense BUT on the other hand so does Jo up to this point.  I reckon we will find out Friday.  🤷‍♂️