Joaquin Rams (8-0, 4-0) at Timpson Bears (9-0, 4-0)

trueblue82

District 10AA CHAMPIONSHIP   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rams or Bears?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Matter of fact how are you gonna allow a team like  frankston to hang 24 points on you 

First game of the year. I think I’ll try that one too. I was at this one and once Timpson figured some things out, it was over for  Frankston. My biggest concern for Timpson has been play calling at the beginning of these games.

1 hour ago, Slickarick said:

The Old ground and pound vs speed again. Happened many a times. Friday we will see who gets the W. Variables are if Joaquin can handle the speed enough to contain it and If timpson can consistently read guards to opposite back and close up the gaps. Gonna be a goodun. 

That does scare me about Joaquin’s offense. This type of offense can destroy you on missed assignments on the d. Obviously Joaquin has had a lot of success with it. The down side is if the defense can defend, what’s left for the offense?

32 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

How’s y’all’s secondary looking?

I think we have 5 interceptions for the year, but teams really haven’t tried to throw deep to outside receivers. One of our corners has three of those picks. Tray Davis is one of the best receivers we’ve seen. I think we’ve given up a grand total of two passing TDs all year. I’d say this is very likely the best secondary Timpson has seen. 

2 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

That does scare me about Joaquin’s offense. This type of offense can destroy you on missed assignments on the d. Obviously Joaquin has had a lot of success with it. The down side is if the defense can defend, what’s left for the offense?

We don’t know. No one has stopped the run yet. 

• LOL! 1