Lindale vs Palestine

Jakeelee05

After having the by week off I’m ready for this game. I watched the Kilgore/Henderson game but it’s not the same as watching your own team. I think after the way Lindale played Athens they are gonna come out firing. They need to put the pedal to the metal and put this one away fast. It’s too dangerous to let Palestine have a chance. I think If Lindale plays good they will take it by 14 at least. Thoughts?

The one thing that worries me about this game is our offense. Yea we can break long runs at anytime, but our offense is ground attack and play action off that. I worry about getting down a couple of scores. Our defense is nasty, but Lindale is explosive and going to score points. I just hope play tough into the 4th and have a chance to pull it out at the end. With that being said. My heart says 'Cats, but my minds says Eagles by 14.😔

13 minutes ago, LordSensai said:

Lindale Eagles dropped down from 5A. They are 4A division 1. NOT the Linden-Kildare Tigers. 

Wow, I was really confused for some reason. This is almost as bad as when I thought the Mount Vernon that Art Briles is the coach at was the same place as George Washington's home.

Palestine Kilgore game was tied at halftime...the fumbles, errors by Palestine allowed Kilgore to score 3 tds in like 5 mins.. Palestine is ground and pound built team with a huge line....hard to play catch-up ball! That said, if Palestine can keep it close...don't be shocked if they pull out the win! They've improved week to week all season and have a GREAT coaching staff!!

Gonna be a great game!