Elysian Fields @ Hughes Springs

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Hughes Springs   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Hughes Springs

• Jackets
    • Mustangs

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Since this thread is dead, let me stir the pot a little and take this thread to the top...

Where has TimboSlice79 gone off to? I haven't seen him make a post in a while.  

I assume he's still a lil hurt, I could be wrong lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Since this thread is dead, let me stir the pot a little and take this thread to the top...

Where has TimboSlice79 gone off to? I haven't seen him make a post in a while.  

I’ve wondered the same thing. He’s been radio silent since October 30th, 7:30 p.m.

• LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I sure would hate to see HS beat y’all.

😂 yeah right that’s exactly what all of waskom is hoping for I not going to say it couldn’t happen but it’s highly unlikely. 

EF 48 HS 16 is what I will go with I expect our JV to get some snaps in second half and give up a score late. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Oh lord.....y’all beat a young Waskom team and now you unbeatable.

Don't down play Waskom now that they lost to EF, that's a weak excuse, you wouldn't have said that if y'all beat us, that young Waskom team is pretty dam good....and yes unbeatable for HS.

39 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Don't down play Waskom now that they lost to EF, that's a weak excuse, you wouldn't have said that if y'all beat us, that young Waskom team is pretty dam good....and yes unbeatable for HS.

You haven’t heard me brag all year. I’ve known all along that we were young, nothing to do with the loss.