Elysian Fields @ Hughes Springs

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Hughes Springs   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Hughes Springs

• Jackets
    • Mustangs

5 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

Dang, that was an awesome dream wasn't it?

Here's what I'm expecting from this game tonight, I expect HS to come out fired up and ready play on their Sr night, I can see HS maybe even scoring first and play a real good first half, but I expect the depth of EF on offense and defense to take over the game in the third quarter and build a comfortably lead, then a few of the jv coming in playing the majority of the 4th quarter, I'm really not expecting Ford to run up the score intentionally, but expect a 21 to 28 pt victory for EF.

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Here's what I'm expecting from this game tonight, I expect HS to come out fired up and ready play on their Sr night, I can see HS maybe even scoring first and play a real good first half, but I expect the depth of EF on offense and defense to take over the game in the third quarter and build a comfortably lead, then a few of the jv coming in playing the majority of the 4th quarter, I'm really not expecting Ford to run up the score intentionally, but expect a 21 to 28 pt victory for EF.

Hs always struggles with depth.

46 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

The last time EF played at HS, we got taken to the woodshed and tapped out, how far did that HS team go that yr?

Not sure about that team but a good EF trivia Question is who won District in 98’ when EF went to state the first time ? 

Answer : HS beat us either 28-14 or 28-21 I believe that season not sure how far they went in playoffs but EF didn’t lose again till the last game against Celina. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Not sure about that team but a good EF trivia Question is who won District in 98’ when EF went to state the first time ? 

Answer : HS beat us either 28-14 or 28-21 I believe that season not sure how far they went in playoffs but EF didn’t lose again till the last game against Celina. 

Y'all took that lose to heart and was lights out all the way to state, I remember Chad Morris talking to you guys on HS field for a long time, guess it was a good message 

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

Y'all took that lose to heart and was lights out all the way to state, I remember Chad Morris talking to you guys on HS field for a long time, guess it was a good message 

I just remember losing to them don’t remember much else other than not losing again till met GA Moore and Celina. Also lost to Spring Hill and Tenaha that year Chavis McAllister was a bad man beat us by himself well him and 4 zebras 😂

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

I just remember losing to them don’t remember much else other than not losing again till met GA Moore and Celina. Also lost to Spring Hill and Tenaha that year Chavis McAllister was a bad man beat us by himself well him and 4 zebras 😂

Yep the fumble no fumble 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I'll be at this game. Nephews last home game as a Stang!!! Bonus i get to see how much EF has improved 

We got about 3 or 4 starters nursing injuries looks like in warm ups not playing tonight surprises me with so much on line tonight but should still win easily and look good doing it.  Guessing just a precaution to get them ready for playoffs. 

Just now, jacket52 said:

We got about 3 or 4 starters nursing injuries looks like in warm ups not playing tonight surprises me with so much on line tonight but should still win easily and look good doing it.  Guessing just a precaution to get them ready for playoffs. 

Hope its a good one. My nephew will handle business in the trenches. Yalls nose guard and mlb will enjoy grass naps all night 🌙 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Hope its a good one. My nephew will handle business in the trenches. Yalls nose guard and mlb will enjoy grass naps all night 🌙 

Ain’t nobody putting #4 or #11 on the grass unless they getting cut 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1